Zoe Kravitz Wiki, Bio, Age, Husband, Child, Movie, Instagram, and Awards
Actress, Singer and Model
Facts of Zoe Kravitz
|Full Name:||Zoe Kravitz|
|Birth Date:||December 1, 1988|
|Profession:||American actress, singer, musician, and model|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||Venice, Los Angeles, California|
|Education||State University of New York|
|Siblings||Lola lolani Momoa and Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa|
|Zoe Kravitz Facebook|
|Zoe Kravitz Twitter|
|Zoe Kravitz Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Zoe Kravitz|
Zoe Isabella Kravitz aka Zoe Kravitz (born on 1st December 1988 in Venice, Los Angeles, California, the United States) is an American actress, singer, musician, and model. She was the face of Vera Wang’s Princess fragrance in 2009 and has modeled for Venus Zine and Elle.
Zoe Kravitz: Bio, Age, Education
Zoe Isabella Kravitz aka Zoe Kravitz was born on 1st December 1988 in Venice, Los Angeles, California, the United States to her parents, Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz. Her mother is an actress whereas her father is a musician. As of 2019, she is 31 years old and belongs to the birth sign Sagittarius.
As siblings, she has a younger half-sister, Lola Iolani Momoa and a half-brother, Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa.
By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is Afro-American. Talking about her education, she attended Miami Country Day School and then Rudolf Steiner School from where she graduated in 2007. Later, she joined the State University of New York at Purchase.
The American actress, Zoe Kravitz stands at the height of 5 feet & 2 inches and weighs 40 kg. Therefore, Kravitz holds 5.1 million followers on Instagram, 124k followers on Twitter and 15k followers on Facebook.
Zoe Kravitz: Professional Career
- She made her debut in the film industry from the movie, ‘No Reservations’ as Charlotte, and ‘The Brave One’ as Chloe in 2007.
- After that, Zoe appeared in Assassination of a ‘High School President’ as Valerie, and ‘Birds of America’ as Gillian Tanager in 2008.
- During 2009 and 2010, she played in ‘The Greatest’ as Ashley, Twelve (2010) as Gabby, Beware the Gonzo (2010) as Evie Wallace, It’s Kind of a Funny Story (2010) as Nia.
- Then in 2011, Kravitz acted in movies like Yelling to the Sky as Sweetness O’Hara, X-Men: First Class as Angel Salvadore, and in a TV series named Californication as Pearl.
- In 2013, she appeared in Treading Water as Laura, and After Earth as Senshi Raige.
- Zoe came up with movies such as Divergent as Christina, Pretend We’re Kissing as Autumn, The Road Within as Marie, and Good Kill as Vera Suarez in 2014.
- Furthermore, in 2015, she was seen in Dope as Nakia, The Divergent series: Insurgent as Christina, and Mad Max: Fury Road as Toast the Knowing.
- In 2016, Isabella starred in Vincent N Roxxy as Roxxy, Adam Green’s Aladdin as Old Miner, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them as Leta Lestrange, and in TV series, Portlandia as Kendall.
- Moreover, in 2017, she portrayed the roles in the films including The Lego Batman Movie as Selina Kyle/ Catwoman, Gemini as Heather Anderson, Rough Night as Blair, and a TV show titled Big Little Lies (2017-2019) as Bonnie Carlson.
- Similarly in 2018, Kravitz made her appearance in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald as Leta Lestrange. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse as Mary Jane Watson, and in a TV series, BBC Children in Need as Herself.
- In the coming days, she will be working on the movies The Batman (2021) as Selina Kyle/ Catwoman, Viena, and the Fantomes as Band Manager, and a TV series named High Fidelity.
- Besides acting, she is into music too and she has released her albums and singles during 2013-2017.
According to the sources, Zoe Kravitz has an estimated net worth of around $8 million as of 2019. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Zoe Kravitz: Personal Life; Hubby & Kids
Regarding her love life, she married actor, Karl Glusman on 29th June 2019 at Kravitz’s father’s home. Previously, she dated actor Ezra Miller in 2010 and Chris Pine in 2014. In fact, she has a daughter.
Zoe Kravitz: Awards and Achievements
Speaking of her awards and prizes, she hasn’t won any awards or nominations so far.
Zoe Kravitz: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumor and controversy regarding her life.