French model and actress
Facts of Thylane Blondeau
|Full Name:||Thylane Blondeau|
|Birth Date:||April 5, 2001|
|Profession:||French model and actress|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$4.3 million|
|Thylane Blondeau Facebook|
|Youtube||Thylane Blondeau Youtube|
|Thylane Blondeau Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Thylane Blondeau|
Thylane Lena-Rose Loubry Blondeau aka Thylane Blondeau (born on 5th April 2001 in Aix-en-Provence, France) is a French model and actress who started her modeling career at a very early age of four. In fact, she also appeared in a movie called Belle & Sebastian: The Adventure Continues as Gabrille in 2015. Scroll down to know a lot more about Thylane Blondeau.
- 1 Thylane Blondeau Early Life, Age, Nationality, and Ethnicity
- 2 Career and Limelight
- 3 Who is Thylane Blondeau dating? Boyfriend and Past Affairs
- 4 What Awards & Trophies has she made so far?
- 5 Rumors and Controversy
- 6 What is her Net Worth in 2020?
- 7 Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
Thylane Blondeau Early Life, Age, Nationality, and Ethnicity
The French model and actress, Thylane Lena-Rose Loubry Blondeau aka Thylane Blondeau came on earth on 5th April 2001 in Aix-en-Provence, France to her French parents, Patrick Blondeau and Veronika Loubry. Her father is a footballer and her mother is an actress and television presenter. As siblings, she grew up with her younger brother named Ayrton-Romeo Blondeau.
As of 2020, she is 19 years old and belongs to the birth sign Aries. By nationality, she is French and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, the information about her educational background is under review.
Career and Limelight
- First of all, Thylane began her modeling career at the age of 4 when she walked on the runway for French designer, Jean Paul Gaultier.
- After that, she modeled for famous designers like Dolce & Gabbana, babylos, L’Oreal, etc.
- Similarly, Loubry represented the French modeling agency success kids between 2005 and 2016.
- Unfortunately, she had to face controversy when she featured in an advertisement at the age of 10 appearing in adult clothing and make-up for the Vogue Paris supplement Vogue Enfants.
- Furthermore, Blondeau signed with IMG Model in 2015 and walked the runway for Dolce & Gabbana.
- In 2017, she became the brand ambassador of L’Oreal Paris and she founded her own clothing brand named Heaven May in 2018.
- Moreover, the model placed 1st in the annual “Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
- Additionally, she made her acting debut with the movie called Belle & Sebastian: The Adventure Continues as Gabrille in 2015.
Who is Thylane Blondeau dating? Boyfriend and Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, Blondeau was dating her boyfriend, Milane Meritte. Previously, she dated Raphael Le Friant in the past but it seems the couple didn’t work out well.
What Awards & Trophies has she made so far?
Speaking of her awards and trophies, she has not won any awards and trophies till date. But we hope she wins one soon.
Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
What is her Net Worth in 2020?
Loubry is a French model who earns her income from the modeling contract and modeling agencies. According to the sources, Thylane Blondeau has an estimated net worth of $4.3 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The French model, Thylane Blondeau stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs 53 kg. Similarly, she has the perfect hourglass body shape with the body measurement of 35-24-34 inches. Likewise, Thylane holds 3.5 million followers on Instagram, 166k followers on Facebook, and 7.4k subscribers on YouTube.