Natalie Portman Wiki, Bio, Age, Spouse, Education, Thor, Instagram
Actress and Producer
Facts of Natalie Portman
|Full Name:||Natalie Portman|
|Birth Date:||June 9, 1981|
|Profession:||American actress and filmmaker|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
|Kids||Aleph and Amalia|
|Natalie Portman Facebook|
|Natalie Portman Twitter|
|Natalie Portman Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Natalie Portman|
Neta-Lee Hershlag aka Natalie Portman (born on 9h June 1981 in Jerusalem, Israel) is an American actress and filmmaker with dual Israeli and American citizenship. Moreover, she has starred in a number of movies and TV series as a result she has won several awards.
Natalie Portman: Bio, Age, Education
Neta-Lee Hershlag aka Natalie Portman was born on 9th June 1981 in Jerusalem, Israel to her parents, Avner Hershlag and Shelley Stevens. Her father is an Israeli gynecologist and her mother is an American homemaker who works as Portman’s agent. She is the only child of her parents.
As of 2019, she is 38 years old and belongs to the birth sign Gemini. By nationality, she is an Israeli and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Soloman Schechter Day School, Usdan Center for the Creative and Performing Arts and Harvard University.
The Israeli actress, Natalie Portman at the height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs 54 kg. Likewise, Natalie holds 6.2 million followers on Instagram, 2593 followers on Twitter, and 86k subscribers on YouTube.
Natalie Portman: Professional Career
- Firstly, Portman began her career as an actress from the movie named Leon: The Professional as Mathilda in 1994.
- After that, she appeared in movies like Developing (1995), Heat (1995), Beautiful Girls (1996), Everyone Says I Love You (1996), Mars Attacks! (1996), Star Wars: Episode I- The Phantom Menace (1999), etc.
- Similarly, Natalie played in films like Anywhere but Here (1999), Where the Heart is (2000), Zoolander (2001), Star Wars: Episode II- Attack of the Clones (2002), Cold Mountain (2003), etc.
- Likewise, she starred in Garden State (2004), Closer (2004), Star Wars: Episode III- Revenge of the Sith (2005), Free Zone (2005), V for Vandetta (2005), Paris, je t’aime (2006), Goya’s Ghosts (2006), etc.
- Furthermore, the actress worked in My Blueberry Nights (2007), Hotel Chevalier (2007), The Darjeeling Limited (2007), Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium (2007), The Other Boleyn Girl (2008), etc.
- The filmmaker appeared in The Other Woman (2009), New York, I Love You (2009), Brothers (2009), Hesher (2010), Black Swan (2010), No Strings Attached (2011), Your Highness (2011), etc.
- In addition, she played in Thor (2011), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Illusions & Mirrors (2013), The Seventh Fire (2015), Knight of Cups (2015), A Tale of Love and Darkness (2015), Jane Got a Gun (2016), etc.
- Additionally, Hershlag starred in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016), Jackie (2016), Planetarium (2016), Song to Song (2017), The Heyday of the Insensitive Bastards (2017), Annihilation (2018), etc.
- Vox Lux (2018), The Death & Life of John F. Donovan (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), Lucy in the Sky (2019), and Dolphin Reef (TBA) completes her film list.
- In fact, she also worked in TV series such as Sesame Street (2003-04), Hitler’s Pawn: The Margaret Lambert Story (2004), Saturday Night Live (2006, 18), The Armenian Genocide (2006), The Simpsons (2007, 12), Angie Tribeca (2017), and What If…? (2021).
According to the sources, Natalie Portman has an estimated net worth of around $60 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Natalie Portman: Personal Life, Boyfriend & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she married French danseur and choreographer Benjamin Millepied in Big Sur, California on 4th August 2012. They met on the set of Black Swan and began dating in 2009. The couple gave birth to two kids named Aleph (2011), and Amalia (2017).
Natalie Portman: Awards and Achievements
- Academy Awards for Best Actress 2010
- British Academy of Film and TV Arts Awards for Best Film Actress in a Leading Role 2010
- Golden Globe Awards for Best Supporting Actress-Motion Picture 2004 and Best Actress in a Motion Picture-Drama 2010
- Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role in a Motion Picture 2010
- Independent Spirit Awards for Best Female Lead 2010
- Teen Choice Awards for Choice Movie Actress: Action 2002 and Choice Movie Actress: Drama 2011
- Austin Film Critics Association Awards for Best Actress 2010
- Chicago Film Critics Association Awards for Best Actress 2010, 2016
- Boston Society of Film Critics Awards for Best Actress 2010
- Critics’ Choice Awards for Best Movie Actress 2010, 2016
- National Board of Review Awards for Best Ensemble Cast 2004
- Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Awards for Best Actress 2016
- Saturn Awards for Best Actress 2006, 2010
Natalie Portman: Rumors and Controversy
She has never been into any rumors and controversy in her life.