Yootha Wong Loi Sing Bio, Age, TV Career, Affairs, Net Worth, Body Frame
Facts of Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing
|Full Name:||Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing|
|Birth Date:||August 19, 1987|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand to $1 million|
|Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing Twitter|
|Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing|
Yootha Wong Loi Sing (born on 19th August 1987 in Rotterdam, Netherlands) is a Dutch actress who is best known for her role in series including Flikken Rotterdam (2016-17) as Chantal Denswil and Hunter Street (2017-18) as Simone Smith. In fact, she is the winner of the Special Jury Award for Narrative Feature in 2020. Scroll down to know a lot more about her.
- 1 Yootha Wong Loi Sing Bio, Age, Nationality, and Ethnicity
- 2 Career and Journey of a Dutch Actress
- 3 Who is she dating? Boyfriend and Past Affairs
- 4 What Awards & Nominations has she made so far?
- 5 Rumors and Controversy
- 6 What is her Net Worth & Earnings in 2020?
- 7 Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
Yootha Wong Loi Sing Bio, Age, Nationality, and Ethnicity
The Dutch actress, Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing landed on earth on 19th August 1987 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands to her Dutch parents. However, the details about her parents and siblings are under review. As of 2020, she is 33 years old and belongs to the birth sign Leo.
By nationality, she is a Dutch and her ethnicity is Black. Talking about her education, the information about her educational background is not available on the internet.
Career and Journey of a Dutch Actress
- First of all, Sing as a Dutch actress began her career with her first movie called Who’s in Who’s Out in the role of the character named Angle in 2012.
- After that, she appeared in films like The Price of Sugar (2013) as Mini-Mini, Celblok H (2014) as Drina Klimso, The Paradise Suite (2015) as Nanda, Hotwax (2015), Bagels & Bubbels (2015) as Karen, etc.
- Likewise, Yootha starred in TV films including Sneekweek (2016) as Kim, Case (2016) as Mia, Get Lost (2018) as Stacey, Flikken Rotterdam (2016-17) as Chantal Denswil, Love Is (2018) as Ruby, etc.
- Similarly, Wong played in movies such as Alles voor elkaar (2017) as Vanessa, De Mannentester (2017) as Jae, Suspects (2017) as Hannah Stevens, and Hunter Street (2017-18) as Simone Smith.
Who is she dating? Boyfriend and Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, Yootha is neither married nor in a relationship. We don’t have further information about her personal life and past affairs. We shall update the information as soon as it is made available. The information about her relationship status is not out yet. She is probably single and is possibly busy working on her acting skills to brighten her acting career.
What Awards & Nominations has she made so far?
Speaking of her awards and trophies; she is
- Golden Calf Awards for Best Actress in 2013
- Rembrandt Awards for Best Dutch Actress in 2014
Winner of Special Jury Award for Narrative Feature in 2020
Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
What is her Net Worth & Earnings in 2020?
Wong-Loi-Sing is a Dutch actress who earns her income from the movies and TV series. According to the sources, Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing has an estimated net worth of around $100 thousand to $1 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary income is under review.
Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The information about her height, weight, and body measurement are under review. Likewise, Yootha holds 14.1k followers on Instagram and 1124 followers on Twitter.