Vince Neil Wiki, Bio, Age, Girlfriend, Mötley Crüe, Kids, Albums, Twitter
Facts of Vince Neil
|Full Name:||Vince Neil|
|Birth Date:||February 8, 1961|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$55 million|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||Hollywood, California|
|Education||Royal Oak High School|
|Vince Neil Facebook|
|Vince Neil Twitter|
|Vince Neil Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Vince Neil|
Vincent Neil Wharton aka Vince Neil (born on 8th February 1961 in Hollywood, California, the United States) is an American musician. In fact, he is best known as the lead vocalist of a heavy metal band named Motley Crue which he co-founded in 1981.
Vince Neil: Bio, Age, Education
Vincent Neil Wharton aka Vince Neil was born on 8th February 1961 in Hollywood, California, the United States to his parents, Odie Wharton and Shirley Wharton. As siblings, he has a sister named Valerie Wharton Saucer.
As of 2020, he is 59 years old and belongs to the birth sign, Aquarius. By nationality, he is an American and his ethnicity is White. Talking about his education, he attended Sunflower Intermediate School and later Royal Oak High School.
The American singer, Vince Neil stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs 76 kg. He has dark brown eyes. while his hair is blonde in color. Other details regarding his dress size and shoe size not accessible. Likewise, Vince holds 503k followers on Instagram, 431.8k followers on Twitter and 360k followers on Facebook.
Vince Neil: Professional Career
- Firstly, Neil began his career with the release of his solo album titled Exposed on 27th April 1993.
- After that, he released his second solo album named Carved in Stone on 12th September 1995.
- He also issued his third studio album called Tattoos & Tequila on 22nd June 2010.
- Furthermore, Vince recorded his live albums saying Live at the Whisky: One Night Only in 2003.
- along with his band, Motley Crue, he released songs like Too Fast for Love (1981), Shout at the Devil (1983), Theatre of Pain (1985), Girls, Girls, Girls (1987), Dr. Feelgood (1989), Generation Swine (1997), New Tattoo (2000), and Saints of Los Angeles (2008).
- Similarly, his solo singles include You’re Invited (But Your Friend Can’t Come) (1992), Sister of Pain (1993), Can’t Change Me (19936), Can’t Have Your Cake (1993), Skylar’s Song (1995), Promise Me (2005), and Tattoos and Tequila (2010).
According to the sources, Vince Neil had an estimated net worth of $55 million as of 2020. However, the information about his salary is unknown.
Vince Neil: Personal Life; Girlfriend & Affairs
Regarding his love life, he once married Beth Lynn in 1981 and divorced in 1985. After that, he married a mud wrestler and fashion model, Sharise Ruddell in April 1987. The couple gave birth to a daughter named Skylar before divorcing in 1993.
Furthermore, he also dated actress and Playboy Playmate Heidi Mark. The couple became engaged and married in 2000. Unfortunately, after 15 months of their marriage, they divorced in 2001. Moreover, he married Lia Gherardini in January 2005 and again separated in 2010. Currently, he is dating a lady named Rain Hannah.
Vince Neil: Awards and Achievements
List of awards won by Motley Crue:
- American Music Awards for Favorite Heavy Metal/Hard Rock Album 1991
- Hollywood Walk of Fame 2006
Vince Neil: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumor and controversy regarding his life.