Vicki Golden Wiki, Bio, Age, Single, Bike Stunt, Net worth, Title, Awards
Freestyle Motocross Rider
Facts of Vicki Golden
|Full Name:||Vicki Golden|
|Birth Date:||July 28, 1992|
|Profession:||American professional freestyle Motocross rider|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$24 million|
|Hair Color||light brown|
|Birth Place||San Diego, California|
|Vicki Golden Facebook|
|Vicki Golden Twitter|
|Vicki Golden Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Vicki Golden|
Vicki Golden (born on 28th July 1992 in San Diego, California, the United States) is an American professional freestyle Motocross rider and the first female team member of Metal mulisha. During her racing journey, she has won three consecutive gold medals in Women’s Moto X Racing in the Summer X Games in 2011 and 2012 (twice).
Vicki Golden’s Early Life; Age, Ethnicity, and Education
Vicki Golden was born on 28th July 1992 in San Diego, California, in the United States. The details about her parents and siblings are not available on the internet. As per the sources, her father was a racer too, he got into a horrible accident involving an ATV which left him almost entirely paralyzed.
Moreover, the sources say she has a brother who is a racer too. As of 2020, she is 27 years old and belongs to the birth sign Leo. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, the information about her educational background is under review.
Vicki Golden: Motocross Racer
- Golden started racing from her young age of seven. As she was from the racing family background, her interest in racing grew from her parents.
- Her parents became her inspiration although her father had a terrible accident involving an ATV, they really supported her in this field.
- Vicki made her professional career in the racing field at the age of 16 when she raced the Loretta Lynn’s Amateur Motocross National Championship in Tennessee.
- Similarly, her first achievement, she won the Women’s Amateur National Champion title which motivated her and kept her going.
- Likewise, she also received her AMA/WMX Pro License.
What is Vicki Golden’s Relationship Status? Single, Dating or Married
Regarding her love life, she is neither married nor in a relationship. She has not been linked with anyone till now. However, we don’t have further information about her personal life and past affairs. Speaking of her relationship status, we presume she is single and is focusing on her career at the moment.
What Titles & Accomplishment has she made so far?
- Loretta Lynn’s AMA Women’s Amateur Champion 2008
- TransWorld Motocross Magazine’s Female Motocross Rookie of the Year 2009
- Gold medalist in the Women’s Moto X Racing in the Summer X Games 2011, 2012 (twice)
- First Female to break top 10 in AMA Arena Cross Lites Main 2011
- 2011 First Female to qualify for AMA Arena Cross Premier class night show
- Bronze medalist in the Moto X Best Whip 2012
- The first woman to complete Ricky Carmichael’s Road to Supercross 2014
- Nominated for an ESPY Awards for Best Female Action Sports Athlete 2014
- 2015 First woman in Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, to qualify for the “Fast 40”- the riders that transition to the night program from time qualifying- which she did for the 2015 finale.
Vicki Golden: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
What is American female racer, Vicky’s Net Worth in 2020?
Golden is the American professional freestyle Motocross rider. According to the sources, Vicki Golden has an estimated net worth of around $24 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Let’s Know about Vicki Golden’s Height, Weight and Social Media
The American Lawyer and Politician, Vicki Golden stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs under review. Likewise, Vicki holds 161k followers on Instagram, 7849 followers on Twitter, and 42k followers on Facebook.