Valentino Rossi Wiki, Bio, Age, Francesca, Salary, Career, Awards and 46
Motorcycle road racer and multiple MotoGP World Champion
Facts of Valentino Rossi
|Full Name:||Valentino Rossi|
|Birth Date:||February 16, 1979|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Dating||Francesca Sofia Novello|
|Net Worth||$140 million|
|Eye Color||light brown|
|Hair Color||light brown|
|Siblings||Clara Rossi and Luca Rossi|
|Valentino Rossi Facebook|
|Valentino Rossi Twitter|
|Valentino Rossi Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Valentino Rossi|
Valentino Rossi (born on 16th February 1979 in Urbino, Italy) is an Italian professional motorcycle road racer and multiple MotoGP World Champion. Currently, he is competing for Movistar Yamaha MotoGP. He is listed among the world’s successful motorcycle riders.
Valentino Rossi: Bio, Age, Education
Valentino Rossi was born on 16th February 1979 in Urbino, Italy to his parents Graziano Rossi and Stefania Rossi. His father was a motorcycle racer. He has two siblings named Clara Rossi and Luca Rossi. As of 2019, he is 40 years old and belongs to the birth sign Aquarius.
By nationality, she is an Italian and his ethnicity is White. Talking about his education, there seems to be no information about his education background. But we shall update it as soon as we get the information.
The Italian racer, Valentino Rossi stands at the height of 6 feet and weighs 69 kg. Valentino Rossi holds 7.6 million followers on Instagram, 5.54 million followers on Twitter and 13 million followers on Facebook.
Valentino Rossi: Professional Career
- Firstly, he started his professional career in 1996 when he participated in the World Championship in the Malaysian Grand Prix where he won at 9th
- In 1997, he won the 125cc World Championship held in Aprilia. He became the youngest racer to win the championship.
- Similarly, in 1998 he took part in 250cc World Championship where he came at the 2nd place after Loris Capirossi.
- In 1998, he won his first world championship title of the 250cc World Championship held in Aprilia.
- After that, in 2000 he signed a contract with Honda in 500cc racing and won the 500cc World Championship in the 2nd place after Kenny Roberts, Jr.
- Furthermore, in 2001 he won the final race of 500cc World Championship.
- In 2004, he signed a contract with Yamaha, raced in South Africa and won the championship as well as became the first-ever rider to win premier class championships in a sequence.
- Moreover, in 2005, he won 11 races in total to become the World Champion that year too.
- The year 2006 and 2007 was not so lucky for him as he finished several races at the second and third place. Likewise, he couldn’t participate in the competition due to injuries and technical problems.
- He made his comeback in 2008 and earned the MotoGP title by winning 9 races.
- Unfortunately in 2010, he met with an accident and suffered an injury where he broke his leg while practicing at Mugello. He finished the championship in the 3rd place and missed four races that season.
- In 2011 Rossi signed a contract with Ducati. But in the mid of 2012, he came back to Yamaha at the end of the season.
- Rossi won MotoGP but came on the 4th In the year 2014, 2015 and 2016 he won MotoGP at the 2nd place.
- Next year 2017, he won MotoGP and finished at 5th In 2018 and 2019, he won MotoGP and finished at 3rd and 6th position respectively.
Valentino Rossi: Net Worth & Earnings
According to the sources, Valentino Rossi has an estimated net worth of $140 million as of 2019. Similarly, he earns an annual amount of $10 million as salary from his profession. Likewise, he earns a huge amount from his endorsement deals too which is reported to be more than $10 million a year. Some of his deals include Yamaha, Oakley, Bridgestone, etc.
Valentino Rossi: Personal Life; Relationship & Affairs
Regarding his love life, he is unmarried and dating his long-time girlfriend Francesca Sofia Novello who is a model by profession. The couple started dating each other since late 2017. Previously, he dated Martina Stella (2002), Arianna Matteuzzi (2005-2007), Maddalena Corvagila (2005) and Linda Morselli (2016).
Valentino Rossi: Awards and Achievements
- MotoGP World Championship – 7 (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009)
- 250cc World Championship – 1 (1999)
- 125cc World Championship – 1 (1997)