Toni-Ann Singh (born in 1996 in Jamaica, Florida, the United States) is a Jamaican-American, the winner who was crowned Miss World 2019. Previously, she has won the title of Miss Jamaica World 2019. Furthermore, she became the fourth Jamaican woman to hold the title with the last being Lisa Hanna who won the title of Miss World 1993. Additionally, Toni-Ann became the first black woman to win Miss World since Agbani Darego of Nigeria won Miss World 2001.
Toni-Ann Singh: Bio, Age, Education
Toni-Ann Singh was born in 1996 in Jamaica, Florida, the United States to her parents, Bradshaw Singh and Jahrine Bailey Singh. As of 2019, she is 23 years old and her birth sign is unknown. By nationality, she is a Jamaican-American and her ethnicity is Black.
Talking about her education, she attended Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in women’s studies and psychology.
The Miss Universe 2019, Toni-Ann Singh stands at the height of 5 feet & 5 inches and weighs 56 kg. She has a perfect hourglass body with a body measurement of 33-26-34. Similarly, her hair is black with a pair of brown eyes. Singh holds 116k followers on Instagram and 7117 followers on Twitter.
Toni-Ann Singh: Professional Career
- Firstly, Toni started her career as a model and became the representative as “CoverGirl Jamaica” of the brand Covergirl in August 2019.
- Singh began her career when she participated in a beauty pageant, Miss Jamaica 2019 and ultimately won the title of Miss Jamaica World 2019.
- After the first achievement, Toni-Ann left for London to represent Jamaica for Miss World 2019 in November 2019.
- During the competition, she gradually progressed from the top 40 to the top 12 and then top 5.
- Moreover, Singh won the title of Miss World 2019 along with first runner-up Ophely Mezino of France and second runner-up Suman Rao of India.
- Along with the title, she won prizes including $1.5 million prize money, a fully furnished NYC apartment, and a lot of free goodies.
- Furthermore, she became the fourth Jamaican woman to hold the title with the last being Lisa Hanna who won the title of Miss World 1993.
- Additionally, Toni-Ann became the first black woman to win Miss World since Agbani Darego of Nigeria won Miss World 2001.
According to the sources, she has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2019.
Toni-Ann Singh: Personal Life, Boyfriend & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she is neither married nor in a relationship. In fact, she doesn’t like to talk about her personal life in the media. Hence, she is single and is focusing on her career and devoting her time to develop her skills.
Toni-Ann Singh: Awards and Achievements
- Winner of Miss Jamaica World 2019
- Winner of Miss World 2019
Toni-Ann Singh: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumor and controversy regarding her life.
Facts of Toni-Ann Singh
|Full Name:||Toni-Ann Singh|
|Profession:||Miss World 2019|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birth Place||Jamaica, Florida|
|Education||Florida State University|
|Mother||Jahrine Bailey Singh|
|Toni-Ann Singh Twitter|
|Toni-Ann Singh Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Toni-Ann Singh|