Todd Starnes Bio, Age, Career, Dating, Net Worth, Award, Height, Twitter
American far-right columnist, commentator, author and radio host
Facts of Todd Starnes
|Full Name:||Todd Starnes|
|Birth Date:||October 28, 1967|
|Profession:||American far-right columnist, commentator, author and radio host|
|Birth Place||Memphis, Tennessee|
|Todd Starnes Facebook|
|Todd Starnes Twitter|
|Todd Starnes Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Todd Starnes|
Todd Starnes (born on 28th October 1967 in Memphis, Tennessee, the United States) is an American far-right columnist, commentator, author, and radio host for Fox News Radio. Mr. Starnes has published books like They Popped My Hood and Found Gravy on the Dipstick (2009), Dispatches From Bitter America (2011), God Less America (2014), and The Deplorables’ Guide to Making America Great Again (2017). Scroll down to know a lot more about Todd Starnes.
Todd Starnes: Early Life; Born, Age, Education
An American far-right columnist, commentator, author, and radio host, Todd Starnes was born and brought up on 28th October 1967 in Memphis, Tennessee, the United States by his American parents. At the moment, the details about his father, mother, and siblings are not available over the internet.
As of 2020, he is 52 years old and belongs to the birth sign, Scorpio. By nationality, he owns American citizenship and belongs to white ethnicity. Talking about his education, he studied communication at Lee University in Cleveland.
Todd Starnes’ Career
- Foremostly, Todd was an editor of the college newspaper, The Clarion while he was studying communication.
- Similarly, he worked as news director of a radio station in Sacramento, California, and a writer for the Baptist Press.
- Likewise, Starnes served as a radio news anchor for Fox News Channel in 2005.
- During 2008, he filled in on occasion as the radio network’s White House correspondent.
- Todd reported from 2008, 2012, and 2016 Republican and Democratic National Conventions.
- Furthermore, he became the host of Fox News & Commentary and featured Fox News columnist in 2011.
- Moreover, Mr. Starnes also published books such as They Popped My Hood and Found Gravy on the Dipstick (2009), Dispatches From Bitter America (2011), God Less America (2014), and The Deplorables’ Guide to Making America Great Again (2017).
Is Todd Starnes Married Divorced or Single?
Regarding his love life, it seems the commentator must have someone in his life, have kids and family of his own. But according to the sources, he is single and not dating anyone right now. We believe he is focusing on his career at the moment. However, the available sources don’t have sufficient information about his personal life but we assure you to provide it soon.
Todd Starnes: Awards and Achievements
Speaking of his awards and achievements, he was awarded the National Religious Broadcaster’s Board of Directors Award in 2014. He also received First Liberty Institute’s ‘Defender of the Faith’ award, Vision America’s ‘National Hero of the Faith’ award, Bott Radio Network’s ‘Watchman on the Wall’ award, and Pacific Justice Institute’s ‘Light in Media Award’.
Has Todd Starnes Been in Rumors and Controversy?
He had never involved in any kind of rumor and controversy in his life.
What is his Net Worth and Salary in 2020?
Starnes is an American far-right columnist, commentator, author, and radio host. He may receive a handsome amount of earnings and his net worth may amount to tens of thousands of dollars. However, the information about his net worth and salary for the year 2020 is under review.
Physical Appearance; Height, Weight & Social Media
However, the information about how tall and heavy Todd Starnes is, is under review. Similarly, Todd holds 22k followers on Instagram, 145.4k followers on Twitter, and 339k followers on Facebook.