Tiler Peck Bio, Age, Ballet Career, Affair, Award, Wealth, Height, Instagram
American ballet dancer
Facts of Tiler Peck
|Full Name:||Tiler Peck|
|Birth Date:||January 12, 1989|
|Profession:||American ballet dancer|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Bakersfield, California|
|Education||Westside School of Ballet|
|Tiler Peck Twitter|
|Tiler Peck Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tiler Peck|
Tiler Kalyn Peck aka Tiler Peck (12th January 1989 in Bakersfield, California, the United States) is a professional American ballet dancer who started her professional ballet career in 2000. Moreover, she is best known as a principal dancer with the New York City Ballet. Scroll down to know a lot more about Tiler Peck.
Tiler Peck Bio, Age, Nationality, and Education
The world welcomed one of the most talented and brilliant professional ballet dancer, Tiler Kalyn Peck aka Tiler Peck on 12th January 1989 in Bakersfield, California, the United States. She was born to her father, Georgia Peck who owns Bakersfield Dance Company. The details about her mother is under review. Besides mom and dad, her family members include her sister named Myka Peck.
As of 2020, she is 31 years old and belongs to the zodiac sign Capricorn. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her educational background, she attended the New York City Ballet dancers Colleen and Patricia Neary in California. After that, she went to the Westside School of Ballet in Santa Monica where she studied the Balanchine technique.
Professional Ballet Career
- Initially, Kalyn used to perform on Broadway in Susan Stroman, she entered the School of American Ballet for the winter term of 2000-2001.
- In September 2004, she joined New York City Ballet and she became promoted to the corps de ballet in February 2005, to soloist in December 2006, and to the principal dancer in October 2009.
- Similarly, Tiler has performed at the Kennedy Honors Ceremony in 2012, and 2014 in front of President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama.
- Furthermore, she created her own “Tiler Peck Designs”, her own dancewear collection with Body Wrappers.
- In October 2014, Peck partnered with Susan Stroman in Washington DC to work on her new musical, Little Dancer.
- Moreover, she has performed leading roles in Jewels, The Nutcracker, Raymonda Variations, La Sylphide, Romeo and Juliet, Coppelia, The Sleeping Beauty, and Swan Lake.
- Additionally, she has made her appearances in movies like A Time for Dancing (2000), Geppetto (2000), Donnie Darko (2001), Catfish (2010), Enemy Within (2014), Ballet 422 (2014), etc.
Is she single, married, or divorced? Boyfriend; Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, Kalyn is currently dating professional model Tommy Dunn since 2018. Furthermore, she previously married New York City principal ballet dancer Robert Fairchild on 22nd June 2014 in New York City.
The former couple first met in New York at the summer program of the School of American Ballet in 2003. Unfortunately, they couldn’t continue their relationship together and eventually divorced in 2017.
What Awards & nominations have she won till date?
Peck is a professional American ballet dancer who is a principal dancer with the New York City Ballet. She is working hard, devoting her time and effort to improving her skills.
Speaking of her awards and nominations, in 2013, she grabbed the title of Forbes 30 under 30 in Hollywood Entertainment and won the Princess Grace Statue Award. In December, she received the 2016 Dance Magazine Award.
Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never involved in any rumors and controversy in her life. Hence, she has maintained a clear image in the media.
How much is her Net Worth & Salary today?
Tiler is a professional American ballet dancer who is a principal dancer with the New York City Ballet. According to the sources, Tiler Peck has an estimated net worth of about $1 million as of 2020. However, the information about her annual salary is not available over the internet.
Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The American ballet dancer, Tiler Peck stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m and weighs 60 kg or 132 lbs. She looks amazingly beautiful with her light brown hair and a pair of black eyes. Likewise, Tiler holds 210k followers on Instagram and 8k followers on Twitter.