Suzy Kolber Wiki, Bio, Age, Eric Bradley, Body Issue, Height and Career
American sports reporter
Facts of Suzy Kolber
|Full Name:||Suzy Kolber|
|Birth Date:||May 14, 1964|
|Profession:||American football sideline reporter, co-producer, and sportscaster|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$18 million|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Education||University of Miami|
|Suzy Kolber Facebook|
|Suzy Kolber Twitter|
|Suzy Kolber Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Suzy Kolber|
Suzanne Lisa “Suzy” Kolber (born on 14th May 1964 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the United States) is an American football sideline reporter, co-producer, and sportscaster working for ESPN. She was one of the original anchors of ESPN2 in 1993. Later, she joined Fox Sports and rejoined ESPN in 1999.
Suzy Kolber: Bio, Age, Education
Suzanne Lisa “Suzy” Kolber was born on 14th May 1964 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the United States to her mother, Sandra Kolber, and father, Gene Kolber. As of 2019, she is 55 years old and belongs to the birth sign Taurus. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White.
Talking about her education, she attended Dublin High School and later she joined Sandy Run Middle School. After that, she completed her studies from the University of Miami with a degree in Arts and Telecommunication in 1986.
The American reporter, Suzy Kolber stands at the height of 5 feet & 7 inches and weighs 61 kg. Suzy Kolber holds 5237 followers on Instagram, 29.4k followers on Twitter and 7512 followers on Facebook.
Suzy Kolber: Professional Career
- Firstly, she started her career as a sports director at Dynamic cable from 1984-86.
- After her graduation, she started working as a videotape coordinator for CBS Sports.
- She also worked as a sports producer for WTVJ-TV from 1985-89. She used to produce the 5:30 pm ET sportscast and magazine shows Greyhound Racing America from 1988-90 and Cowboys Special Edition from 1990-91.
- Furthermore, she is also a freelance worker who freelanced as a special producer for WPLG-TV from 1989-90.
- In 1991, she freelanced as a reporter/producer for Breeder’ Cup.
- Kolber hosted sports news and commentary program ‘SportsNight’ in 1993 as a co-host ESPN2.
- Similarly, she was a field producer for newsmagazine Inside Edition.
- In November 1996, she joined Fox News and served as the lead reporter for the coverage ‘NFL on Fox’.
- Suzy worked as a weekend sports anchor and weekday feature reporter at WPEC-TV.
- Likewise, she also contributed as a sports special producer for WCIX-TV and as a producer/director for NFL Films.
- Moreover, Kolber covered the National Football League, X Games, and Grand Slam Tennis who is also knowns as a sideline reporter on Monday Night Football.
- In 2006, Suzy joined ESPN’s MNF team as well as worked as the ABC Sports broadcast of Super Bowl XL.
- The same year, she co-hosted the event in Aspen and hosted the horse racing events.
- Next year in 2007, she hosted NASCAR Countdown and a news show NFL Live.
- In addition, Kolber devoted her time and effort on SportsCenter as an anchor and hosted ESPN’s coverage at the French Open and Wimbledon.
- She also hosted SUMMER X Games and Winter X Games.
- In fact, the ESPN2 debuted the show on 13th September 2011 with Suzy Kolber.
- Suzy joined ‘ESPN Monday Night Countdown’ as a replacement for Stuart Scott.
- On 23rd March 2017, she became the host of the show replacing Chris Berman.
According to the sources, Suzy Kolber has an estimated net worth of $18 million as of 2019. Similarly, she earns a salary above $56373 from her profession.
Suzy Kolber: Married
Regarding her love life, Suzy married Eric Brady in 2008. The couple welcomed their daughter named Kellyn Brady in 2008. They are living a happy married life together with their daughter. Also, there is no any issue or rumor about their separation and external affairs.
Suzy Kolber: Awards and Achievements
- Local Sports Emmy (1988)
- Maxwell Club Sports Broadcaster of the year (2006)
Suzy Kolber: Rumors and Controversy
- There was a rumor that Suzy and her husband were about to have a divorce which wasn’t true.
- During an interview, Namath expressed his wish to kiss her which she took it as a compliment. But later Namath apologized about it saying he was drunk at that time.