Sonoya Mizuno Bio, Age, Career, Boyfriend, Award, Body Frame, Income
Japanese-British actress, model, and ballet dancer
Facts of Sonoya Mizuno
|Full Name:||Sonoya Mizuno|
|Birth Date:||July 1, 1988|
|Profession:||Japanese-British actress, model and ballet dancer|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Education||Royal Ballet School|
|View more / View less Facts of Sonoya Mizuno|
Sonoya Mizuno (born on 1st July 1988 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese-British actress, model, and ballet dancer. In addition, her hard-work and performance have resulted in the nomination for AFCA Award for Best Motion Capture/Special Effects Performance in 2019, Gold Derby Award for Ensemble Cast in 2017, and OFTA Film Award for Best Ensemble in 2019. Scroll down to know a lot more about Sonoya Mizuno.
Sonoya Mizuno Early Life, Age, Nationality and Education
The Japanese-born British actress, model, and ballet dancer, Sonoya Mizuno landed on earth on 1st July 1988 in Tokyo, Japan to her parents. However, the details of her parents are under review. She grew up with her five siblings but the name is not mentioned.
As of 2020, she is 32 years old and belongs to the birth sign Cancer. By nationality, she is a Japanese-British and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended and graduated from the Royal Ballet School.
Sonoya Mizuno: Professional Career as a Japanese-British actress, model
- First of all, Mizuno initiated her career as a model at the age of 20 in London.
- She has modeled for Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Saint Laurent, and Louis Vuitton.
- Similarly, the model also appeared in Arthur Pita’s work of dance theatre The World’s Greatest Show at Greenwich Dance and the Royal Opera House.
- Likewise, she made her debut appearance in the movie Venus in Eros as Forest Guard in 2012.
- Furthermore, Sonoya played in films such as Ex Machina (2014) as Kyoko, High Strung (2016) as Jazzy, Alleycats (2016) as Suzie, La La Land (2016) as Caitlin, Beauty and the Beast (2017) as Debutante, etc.
- Moreover, she worked in TV films like Annihilation (2018) as Katie/ Humanoid, All About Nina (2018) as Ganja, The Domestics (2018) as Betsy, Crazy Rich Asians (2018) as Araminta Lee, and Ambition (2019) as Sarah.
- In fact, the actress also starred in TV series including Maniac (2018) as Dr. Azumi Fujita, and Devs (2020) as Lily Chan.
- Additionally, she is busy in the shoot of her upcoming TV show named The Flight Attendant as Miranda.
Is Sonoya Mizuno Having any affairs? Does she have any kids?
Regarding her love life, the diva has been making boys crazy with her beauty but she is not married. Likewise, the information about her dating anyone is not revealed yet. Sonoya doesn’t speak much about her personal life in the media and that is why her personal life is so secretive.
What Awards & Nominations has she made so far?
Speaking of her awards and trophies, she has not won any awards so far. But we hope she wins one soon. In other hand, she has been nominated for:
- AFCA Award for Best Motion Capture/Special Effects Performance 2019
- Gold Derby Award for Ensemble Cast 2017
- OFTA Film Award for Best Ensemble 2019
Sonoya Mizuno: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
What is Sonoya Mizuno’s Net Worth today?
Mizuno is a Japanese-British actress, model, and ballet dancer. According to the sources, Sonoya Mizuno has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Let’s Know about Sonoya Mizuno’s Body Measurement, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The Japanese-British actress, model, and ballet dancer, Sonoya Mizuno stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs 58 kg. Similarly, she got a slim figure with a body measurement of 34-25-35 inches. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find her official social media accounts. She must be inactive in her social media accounts.