Seema Mody (born on 14th May 1985 in Portland, the United States) is an Asian-American reporter/anchor for CNBC. Currently, she is working as the CNBC US channel’s global markets reporter, presenting the round-up of the closure of the European stock markets. In fact, she becomes the CNBC’s first South Asian on-air news personality. Scroll down to know a lot more about Seema Mody.
Seema Mody Early Life, Age, Nationality and Education
The Asian-American reporter/anchor for CNBC, Seema Mody landed on earth on 14th May 1985 in Portland, the United States to her parents. However, the details of her parents and siblings are under review. As of 2020, she is 35 years old and belongs to the birth sign Taurus.
By nationality, she is an Asian-American and her ethnicity is mixed. Talking about her education, she attended and graduated from the University of Washington.
Seema Mody: Professional Career as an Asian-American reporter/anchor
- First of all, Mody worked as an anchor and reporter at CNBC-TV148 in Mumbai, India until 2011.
- During her reporting days at CNBC-TV148, she co-anchored two programs i.e. Power Breakfast and After the Bell, as well as co-producing and anchoring other special features.
- Similarly, Seema then joined CNBC in July 2011 as a reporter and anchor.
- Likewise, she has reported on various CNBC shows such as Street Signs, Closing Bell, and The Kudlow Report- focusing on the biotechnology and pharmaceutical fields.
- Furthermore, the journalist served as a co-anchor of Worldwide Exchange for London-based CNBC Europe from 15th September 2014 to 4th September 2015.
- Moreover, she officially left CNBC Europe in September 2015 and rejoined CNBC US. She works as the channel’s global markets reporter, presenting the round-up of the closure of the European stock markets.
- Additionally, Seema also covers the travel industry and presents Futures Now for CNBC Digital.
- In fact, she becomes the CNBC’s first South Asian on-air news personality.
Who is Seema Mody married to? Does she have any kids?
Regarding her love life, Seema is a beautiful and pretty girl working as an anchor and reporter in CNBC. It may be hard to believe that this gorgeous lady is still single. She must have been in a relationship in her past days but right now she is single. Moreover, sources show she is rumored to be dating the host of CNBC show, Fast Money, Jeff Macke. But neither of them have confirmed or denied. No further information about her personal life is disclosed. Moreover, she likes to keep her private life secret.
What Awards & Nominations has she made so far?
Speaking of her awards and trophies, she has not won any awards and trophies till date. But we hope she wins one soon.
Seema Mody: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
What is Seema Mody’s Net Worth today?
Mody is an Asian-American reporter/anchor. According to the sources, Seema Mody has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Let’s Know about Seema Mody’s Body Measurement, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The Asian-American reporter/anchor, Seema Mody stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs 54 kg. Similarly, the journalist has a slimed body figure of 34-27-33 inches. Likewise, Cindy holds 5k followers on Instagram, 43.3k followers on Twitter, and 3k followers on Facebook.
Facts of Seema Mody
|Full Name:||Seema Mody|
|Birth Date:||May 14, 1985|
|Profession:||Asian-American reporter/anchor for CNBC|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||University of Washington|
|Seema Mody Facebook|
|Seema Mody Twitter|
|Seema Mody Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Seema Mody|