Ruel Bio, Age, Career, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Awards, Physique, Instagram
British-Australian singer and songwriter
Facts of Ruel
|Birth Date:||October 29, 2002|
|Profession:||British-Australian singer and songwriter|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Blonde|
|Birth Place||Isleworth, London|
|Father||Ralph van Dijk|
|Mother||Kate van Dijk|
|Siblings||Coco van Dijk and Sylvie van Dijk|
|View more / View less Facts of Ruel|
Ruel (29th October 2002 in Isleworth, London, the United Kingdom) is a British-Australian singer and songwriter who pursued his singing career in 2017. In fact, he is best known for his single “Dazed & Confused” for which he won ARIA Music Awards for Breakthrough Artist in 2018. Scroll down to know more in detail about him.
Ruel: Early Life; Age, Parents, Ethnicity
The British-Australian singer and songwriter, Ruel Vincent van Dijk aka Ruel was born on 29th October 2002 in Isleworth, London, the United Kingdom. He was born to his parents, Ralph van Dijk and Kate van Dijk. His father serves as the founder of the Australian radio agency, Eardrum.
As siblings, he has two sisters named Coco van Dijk and Sylvie van Dijk. As of 2020, he is 18 years old and belongs to the birth sign, Scorpio. By nationality, he owns British citizenship and belongs to white ethnicity. Talking about his educational background, he attended Redlands School.
- Firstly, Ruel began his career as a singer with his debut singles Golden Years in 2017.
- After that, he released his debut EP titled Ready on 15th June 2018 including singles like Don’t Tell Me, Dazed & Confused, Younger, Not Thinkin’ Bout You, Say, etc.
- Similarly, Vincent came up with a second EP entitled Free Time on 13th September 2019 with tracks like Painkiller, Face to Face, Real Thing, etc.
- Likewise, he published his third EP called Bright Lights, Red Eyes on 23rd October 2020 including songs: As Long As You Care, and Say It Over.
- Furthermore, he also released his remix EPs such as Don’t Tell Me (Deluxe Edition) on 19th April 2018, and Painkiller (Remix Pack) on 12th June 2020.
Is he single or dating? Personal Life; Past Affairs
Regarding his love life, he is dating his girlfriend named Mary Argy as per the sources. We don’t have the confirmed information about the couple being in a relationship. About his past affairs, he may have dated a few girls but there is no record of his past relationships over the internet.
Ruel: Awards and Nominations
Van Dijk is a British-Australian singer and songwriter is working hard, devoting his time and effort to improving his acting skills. Speaking of his awards and trophies, he has won the following awards:
- ARIA Music Awards for Breakthrough Artist – Release 2018
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for Favorite Aussie/Kiwi 2019
- MTV Europe Music Awards for Best Australian Act 2019
- National Live Music Awards for Live Voice of the Year 2019
Has Ruel Involved in Rumors and Controversy?
There is no rumor and controversy regarding his life. In other words, he has never involved in any rumors and controversy in his life. Hence, he has maintained a clear image in the media.
How much is Ruel’s Earnings & Worth in 2020?
Vincent is a British-Australian singer and songwriter who earns a good amount of pay from his live shows, concerts, songs, albums, etc. According to the sources, Ruel achieves an estimated net worth of about $4 million as of 2020. However, the information about his salary is yet to be known.
Body Physique; Height, Weight & Social Media
The British-Australian singer and songwriter, Ruel stands at the height of 6 feet 3 inches or 1.9 m and weighs 75 kg or 165 lbs. Similarly, this handsome actor looks dashing with dark blonde hair and a pair of dark brown eyes. Likewise, Ruel holds 1.5 million followers on Instagram, 203k followers on Twitter, and 320k followers on Facebook.