Ron Ely Wiki, Bio, Age, Valarie Death, Son, Net Worth, Tarzan and 2019
Actor and Novelist
Facts of Ron Ely
|Full Name:||Ron Ely|
|Birth Date:||June 21, 1938|
|Profession:||American actor and novelist|
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches (1.93m)|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Birth Place||Hereford, Texas|
|Kids||Kirsten, Kaitland and Cameron|
|View more / View less Facts of Ron Ely|
Ronald Pierce Ely aka Ron Ely (born on 21st June 1938 Hereford, Texas, the United States) is an American actor and novelist. He is best known for having portrayed the role of Tarzan in the 1966-68 NBC series Tarzan. Ely is also played the lead role in the movie Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze (1975).
Ron Ely: Bio, Age, Education
Ronald Pierce Ely aka Ron Ely was born on 21st June 1938 Hereford, Texas, the United States. By nationality, he is an American and belongs to the ethnicity of White. As of 2019, he is 81 years old and belongs to the birth sign Cancer. The information about his parents, siblings, and education history are under review.
Ron Ely: Professional Career
- Firstly, Ron started his acting career as a supporting actor in movies like South Pacific (1958), The Fiend Who Walked the West (1958) and The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker (1959).
- After that, he won the lead role of Tarzan in 1966 and during the shooting, he did all the stunts himself which caused him two dozen injuries.
- Next, he got the role in the movie Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze (1975).
- He appeared in 5 episodes of TV series Fantasy Island in 1978.
- Ron played the role of Mark Antony in a Roman short tunic and breastplate.
- In 1978, he appeared in the TV series, Wonder Woman in the episode ‘The Deadly Sting’.
- Moreover, he starred in The Aquanauts (1960-61), The Night of the Grizzly (1966), Slavers (1978).
- In 1980, Ely hosted the musical game show Face the Music. Along with that, he hosted the 1980 and 1981 Miss America Pageants.
- Furthermore, Ron starred in 1987-88 TV series Sea Hunt in the role of Mike Nelson.
- In addition, Ely portrayed the role of retired Superman in The Road to Hell of the Superboy in 1990-91.
- He played in Tarzan the Haunted in 1992 and in 2001 he made his appearances on TV shows as Sheena and Renegade.
Apart from his acting career, he is a writer and has authored two published mystery novels featuring private eye Jake Sands: Night Shadows (1994) and East Beach (1995).
Ron Ely: Personal Life; Wife & Kids
Regarding his love life, Ron Ely married his high school girlfriend named Cathy in 1959. They were together until 1961. After that, he married Miss Florida USA (1981), Valerie Lundeen. The couple welcomed three children: Kirsten, Kaitland, and Cameron.
However, on 15th October 2019, Valerie Lundeen was killed at the Hope Ranch residential community along the Santa Barbara coast. Fortunately, Ron Ely was unharmed. Police came for the investigation and a suspect identified as Ron’s son Cameron was shot dead by the police.
Ron Ely: Awards and Achievements
He has made a lot of contribution and worked in great movies and with great filmmakers in the world of acting.
- Best Actor Awards (1972)
Ron Ely: Net Worth & Earnings
According to the sources, Ron Ely has an estimated net worth of $7 million as of 2019. Similarly, his primary source of income is acting.
Ron Ely: Physical Appearance & Social Media
The American actor, Ron Ely stands at the height of 6 feet 4 inches and weighs 88 kg. He has blue eyes. While his hair is white in color. Currently, he is not active in any social media account.