Robyn Lawley Wiki, Bio, Age, Boyfriend, Child, Facts, Salary, Brands
Facts of Robyn Lawley
|Full Name:||Robyn Lawley|
|Birth Date:||June 13, 1989|
|Profession:||Australian model and writer|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Girraween, New South Wales|
|Education||Macarthur Girls High School|
|Siblings||Shona Lawley and Jennifer Lawley|
|Robyn Lawley Facebook|
|Robyn Lawley Twitter|
|Robyn Lawley Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Robyn Lawley|
Robyn Lawley (born on 13th June 1989 in Girraween, New South Wales, Australia) is an Australian model and writer. She has walked for various fashion shows, featured on the cover of famous magazines and appeared in the advertisement of several brands. In fact, she has published a cookbook with her original recipes and published several articles.
Robyn Lawley: About, Age, Family, Academic Qualification
Robyn Lawley was born on 13th June 1989 in Girraween, New South Wales, Australia to her parents, Chris Lawley and Janne Lawley. As siblings, she has two older sisters named Shona Lawley and Jennifer Lawley.
As of 2019, she is 30 years old and belongs to the birth sign Gemini. By nationality, she is an Australian and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended Macarthur Girls High School in Parramatta City, New South Wales.
Robyn Lawley: Modelling for Agency and Brands
- Firstly, Lawley began her modeling career when she signed with Bella model management at the age of 18.
- After that, she shoots for her first magazine called Dolly in 2006.
- Robyn has modeled for the cover of French Elle, Marie Claire (France, Australia), Cosmopolitan, Vogue Italia, Madison.
- Similarly, she has featured in editorials for Dazed & Confused, Glamour, Marie Claire Hungary and the British and Croatian edition of Elle.
- Lawley has also walked for designers Peter Morrissey at Australian Fashion Week, Elena Miro at Milan Fashion Week and at New York Times Square moving billboard.
- Likewise, she has appeared in campaigns for Evans, Lane Bryant, Marina Rinaldi, Persona Collezioni, Ralph Lauren, Chantelle and so on.
- Robyn starred in the advertisement of lingerie, swimwear brand like Panache and also done a nude photoshoot with various animals.
- In early 2015, she became a Sports Illustrated ‘Rookie’ making her the first plus-size model to feature in the magazine’s annual Swimsuit Issue.
- Furthermore, in 2015-2018, she also filmed the series named ‘In her own words’.
- Lawley is also into fashion designing with the brand name Lawley’s swimwear line in collaboration with Bond-Eye Swimwear launched in August 2013.
Writing and Books:
- The success of Lawley’s food blog, ’Robyn Lawley Eats’ managed to get her a contract with Random House to publish a cookbook with original recipes, family recipes, and tips on eating at restaurants around the world.
- Moreover, she has written two articles on body image for The Daily Beast. The first article published in September 2012 based on Lady Gaga’s weight gain. And the second article published in October 2013 based on the thigh gap trend.
- In 2014, she came up with another article for Mail Online expressing about the scarce resources in Australia.
Robyn Lawley: Personal Life, Hubby & Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, she is in a relationship with her partner Everest Schmidt who is a lawyer with the Paul Law Group and former Lafayette College basketball player. The couple welcomed their daughter named Ripley Lawley on 26th February 2015. However, we don’t have further information about her personal life and past affairs.
Robyn Lawley: Awards and Achievements
Speaking of her awards and achievements, she was voted the winner of the Australian Cosmopolitan Fun, Fearless Female, Rising Star Award 2011. In June 2013, Robyn won the title of Model of the Year during the Full Figured Fashion Week.
Robyn Lawley: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
Robyn Lawley: Net Worth in 2020
Lawley makes money from her modeling contracts, agencies and shows, and events. According to the sources, Robyn Lawley has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary and earnings is under review.
Robyn Lawley: Body Statistics & Social Media
The Australian model, Robyn Lawley stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches and weighs 89 kg. Similarly, her body measurement is 38-32-42 inches. Likewise, Robyn holds 209k followers on Instagram, 30.7k followers on Twitter, and 110k followers on Facebook.