Robert Griffin III Wiki, Bio, Age, Grete Sad eiko, Education, Instagram
Facts of Robert Griffin III
|Full Name:||Robert Griffin III|
|Birth Date:||February 12, 1990|
|Profession:||American-Japanese football quarterback|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Father||Robert Griffin Jr.|
|Siblings||De’Jon Griffin and Jihan Griffin|
|Robert Griffin III Facebook|
|Robert Griffin III Twitter|
|Robert Griffin III Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Robert Griffin III|
Robert Lee Griffin III aka Robert Griffin III (born on 12th February 1990 in Okinawa, Japan) is an American-Japanese football quarterback for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL). Last time, he signed a 1-year contract with Baltimore Ravens on 4th April 2018.
Robert Griffin III: Bio, Age, Education
Robert Lee Griffin III aka Robert Griffin III was born on 12th February 1990 in Okinawa, Japan to his parents, Robert Griffin Jr. and Jackie Griffin. His father was a graphic and industrial designer and professor and his mother was a full-time housewife. As siblings, he has two sisters named De’Jon Griffin and Jihan Griffin.
As of 2020, he is 30 years old and belongs to the birth sign, Aquarius. By nationality, he is Japanese and his ethnicity is Black. Talking about his education, he attended Kennedy High School and graduated from Baylor University.
The American Japanese footballer, Robert Griffin III stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches and weighs 101 kg. Likewise, Robert holds 545k followers on Instagram, 2.1 million followers on Twitter, and 884k followers on Facebook.
Robert Griffin III: Professional Career
- Firstly, Griffin began his career in 2008 where he recorded 13 of 23 passes for 241 yards, 2 touchdowns, no interceptions, and no sacks.
- He finished the 2009 season with a 4-8 record (1-7 Big 12).
- Similarly, Robert finished the 2010 season, with 3501 passing yards, 22 passing touchdowns, eight interceptions, and had 149 rushed for 635 rushing yards and eight rushing touchdowns.
- Likewise, he finished the 2011 season with 4293 passing yards, 37 passing touchdowns, six interceptions, and had 179 rushed for 699 rushing yards and ten rushing touchdowns.
- Furthermore, Lee graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science with a 3.67-grade point average in December 2010, began pursuing a Master’s in communications in 2011.
- On 11th January 2012, he officially announced his intention to enter the 2012 NFL Draft.
- Griffin began his professional career with the Washington Redskins and he became the first player in the history of the Big Four professional sports league to have a Roman number printed on his jersey.
- Then, he made his debut for the Redskins against New Orleans Saints and finished the match with 19 passes and 2 touchdowns.
- During the 2013 season, he played against Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers and finished the season with 3203 passing yards, 16 passing touchdowns, and 12 interceptions to go along with 86 carries for 489 rushing yards and a rushing touchdown.
- Additionally, in 2014 season, Robert had a match with Jacksonville Jaguars, Minnesota Vikings and threw a season-high 336 yards and had 2 touchdowns in a 44-17 loss.
- On 7th March 2016, he was released by the Redskins and he signed a 2-year contract with Cleveland Browns worth $15 million on 24th March 2016.
- In addition to it, on 10th March 2017, he was released by the Browns and he signed a 1-year contract with Baltimore Ravens on 4th April 2018.
According to the sources, Robert Griffin III had an estimated net worth of $16 million as of 2020. However, the information about his salary is unknown.
Robert Griffin III: Personal Life; Wife & Affairs
Regarding his love life, he dated his Baylor mate Rebecca Liddicoat in 2009. They married on 6th July 2013 and gave birth to a daughter in 2015. On 16th August 2016, the couple filed for divorce.
After that, he began dating Estonian heptathlete, Grete Sadeiko in August 2016. The couple became engaged on 13th May 2017 and married on 10th March 2018. They welcomed two daughters in 2017 and 2019.
Robert Griffin III: Awards and Achievements
- Pro Bowl 2012
- NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year 2012
- PFWA All-Rookie Team 2012
- Heisman Trophy 2011
- Davey O’Brien Award 2011
- Manning Award 2011
- AP Player of the Year 2011
- Sporting News Player of the Year 2011
- Consensus All-American 2011
- Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year 2011
- First-team All-Big 12 2011
- Big 12 Offensive Freshman of the Year 2008
Robert Griffin III: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumor and controversy regarding his life.