Nigerian actress and film producer
Facts of Regina Daniels
|Full Name:||Regina Daniels|
|Birth Date:||October 10, 2000|
|Profession:||Nigerian actress and film producer|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Husband||Prince Ned Nwoko|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||Igbinedion University Okada|
|Siblings||Ifeoma Daniels, Samuel Daniels, Destiny Daniels, Emmanuel Daniels, and Lawrence Daniels|
|Kids||Munir Neji Ned Nwoko|
|Regina Daniels Facebook|
|Regina Daniels Twitter|
|Youtube||Regina Daniels Youtube|
|Regina Daniels Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Regina Daniels|
Regina Daniels (10th October 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria) is a Nigerian actress and film producer who started her career in 2007. Moreover, she is best known as the sixth wife of a Nigerian lawyer, politician, and humanitarian, Prince Ned Nwoko. Scroll down to know a lot more about Regina Daniels.
- 1 Regina Daniels Bio, Age, Nationality and Education
- 2 Journey to Professional Career
- 3 Who is she dating now? Boyfriend; Past Affairs
- 4 What Awards & nominations have she won till date?
- 5 Rumors and Controversy
- 6 How much is her Income & Salary today?
- 7 Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
Regina Daniels Bio, Age, Nationality and Education
The entertainment industry welcomed one of the most talented and brilliant Nigerian actress and film producer, Regina Daniels on 10th October 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria. She was born to her mother, Rita Daniel who is also an actress/film producer and the chairman of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) in Delta State, Nigeria. The details about her father are under review.
Besides mom and dad, she shares her home with other five siblings: Ifeoma Daniels, Samuel Daniels, Destiny Daniels, Emmanuel Daniels, and Lawrence Daniels. As of 2020, she is 20 years old and belongs to the zodiac sign Libra. By nationality, she owns Nigerian citizenship and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Talking about her educational background, she attended Igbinedion University Okada to study Mass Communication.
Journey to Professional Career
- Initially, Regina started her career along with the support of her mother and siblings and made her first movie, Marriage of Sorrow.
- Similarly, from the success of her first movie, she got an inspiration to make another movie titled Miracle Child in 2010.
- Besides movie-making, Daniels has acted in movies like Dumebi in School, Python Girl, The Bat-Man. The Jericho, Plantain Girl, Jaja the Great, Enemy within, The Jericho, Twins Apart, Tears of Ojiugo, Amara Queen of the jungle, Resident Evil, etc.
- Furthermore, she played in films including Naked Sacrifice, The Stolen Beads, Slave girl, Land of slaves. Pains of Royalty, Royal dreams, Hanging Coffin, The King and The Python. Stronger Than the Gods, Royal Covenant, Wipe your Sorrows, etc.
Who is she dating now? Boyfriend; Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, she married a Nigerian lawyer, politician, and humanitarian, Prince Ned Nwoko in 2019 as his sixth wife. Furthermore, the couple welcomed their first baby boy named Munir Neji Ned Nwoko on 29th June 2020. Therefore, the couple is having a wonderful time together and there is no issue or rumor of their separation or breakup.
What Awards & nominations have she won till date?
As a Nigerian actress and film producer, she started her career in the industry in 2007 and she has been working hard, devoting her time and effort to improving her skills. Speaking of her awards and nominations, she has not won any particular awards so far. But we hope she wins one soon.
Rumors and Controversy
She was rumored to be involved in cybercrime and alleged intimate photos of an actress. On 23rd November 2017, police arrested the impersonator and she was exonerated. Moreover, e-Nigeria! a news website made a publication saying Ned Nwoko was the financial sponsor of Regina Daniels. Fans and Nigerians criticized her on her alleged marriage to the 59-year-old billionaire.
How much is her Income & Salary today?
Daniels is a Nigerian actress and film producer whose source of income is her TV Shows, Movies, TV Series, etc. According to the sources, Regina Daniels has an estimated net worth ranging from $1.5 million as of 2020. However, the information about her annual salary is not available over the internet.
Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The Nigerian actress and film producer, Regina Daniels stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches or 1.66 m and weighs 57 kg or 126 lbs. She looks amazingly beautiful with her black hair and a pair of dark brown eyes. Likewise, Regina holds 8.6 million followers on Instagram, 20.8k followers on Twitter, and 5 million followers on Facebook, and 76.8k subscribers on YouTube.