Reggie Bullock Wiki, Bio, Age, Marriage, Career, Stats, Trade, and Sisters
Facts of Reggie Bullock
|Full Name:||Reggie Bullock|
|Birth Date:||March 16, 1991|
|Profession:||American professional basketball player|
|Height:||6 feet 6 inches (1.98m)|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Birth Place||Baltimore, Maryland|
|Education||University of North Carolina|
|Father||Reggie Bullock Sr.|
|Reggie Bullock Facebook|
|Reggie Bullock Twitter|
|Reggie Bullock Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Reggie Bullock|
Reginald Ryedell Bullock aka Reggie Bullock (born on 16th March 1991 in Baltimore, Maryland, the United States) is an American professional basketball player for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Moreover, he has played with Los Angeles Clippers (2013-15), Phoenix Suns (2015), Detroit Pistons (2015-19), Los Angeles Lakers (2019) and New York Knicks (2019-present).
Reggie Bullock: Bio, Age, Education
Reginald Ryedell Bullock aka Reggie Bullock was born on 16th March 1991 in Baltimore, Maryland, the United States to his parents Reggie Bullock Sr. and Danielle Long. He grew up along with his sibling, Mia Henderson. As of 2019, he is 28 years old and belongs to the birth sign Pisces.
By nationality, he is an American and his ethnicity is Afro- American. Talking about his education, he attended Kinston High School in North Carolina. Later, he joined the University of North Carolina for further studies.
The American basketball player, Reggie Bullock stands at the height of 6 feet & 6 inches and weighs 93 kg. Likewise, Reggie holds 180k followers on Instagram, 94k followers on Twitter and 12k followers on Facebook.
Reggie Bullock: Professional Career
- In 2013, the Los Angeles Clippers selected Reggie with the 25th overall pick.
- Then, he signed a contract with the Clippers in July and made his NBA debut scoring two points against their opponent, the Los Angeles Lakers.
- On 15th January 2015, Bullock was traded to the Phoenix Suns and made his debut against the Clippers in a 120-100 loss.
- He went on to score his first basket for the Suns in a 110-96 victory over the Denver Nuggets on 25th February 2015.
- On 9th July 2015, he joined Detroit Pistons and on 25th October 2015, the Pistons exercised their fourth-year team option on Bullock’s rookie scale contract, extending the contract through the 2016-17 season.
- During 2017 and 2018, he played against various teams. Such as Orlando Magic, San Antonio Spurs, Charlotte Hornets, Milwaukee Bucks, and Minnesota Timberwolves.
- Furthermore, on 6th February 2019, he switched to the Los Angeles Lakers in exchange for Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk and a future second-round draft pick.
- Moreover, on 16th July 2019, Bullock signed a contract with the New York Knicks. And he went through surgery for a cervical disc herniation.
Reggie Bullock: Net Worth & Earnings
According to the sources, Reggie Bullock has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2019. Similarly, he earns about $2500000 per year from his profession as per the report.
Reggie Bullock: Personal Life; Wife & Kids
Regarding his love life, he has a 6-year old son named Treyson Bullock. However, the mother of his son is not disclosed yet. In addition, there is no rumor of him being in a relationship with anyone. Therefore, he is single and focusing on his career at the moment.
Reggie Bullock: Awards and Achievements
- Second-team All-ACC (2013)
- McDonald’s All-American (2010)
- First-team Parade All-American (2010)
- North Carolina Mr. Basketball (2010)
Reggie Bullock: Rumors and Controversy
There are no rumors and controversies regarding his life.