Rebecca Meyers Wiki, Bio, Age, Single, Swimmer, Gold Medal, Height
Facts of Rebecca Meyers
|Full Name:||Rebecca Meyers|
|Birth Date:||November 20, 1994|
|Profession:||American Paralympic swimmer|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Net Worth||under review|
|Education||Franklin and Marshall ’18, History|
|Father||Wade Mark Meyers|
|Mother||Maria Dachille Meyers|
|Siblings||Timothy and Elizabeth|
|View more / View less Facts of Rebecca Meyers|
Rebecca Meyers (born on 20th November 1994 in Baltimore, the United States) is an American Paralympic swimmer. She won three gold and one silver medals in Rio 2016, a silver and bronze medal in 2012 and a bronze medal in the 4×200m freestyle relay event in the 2009 Summer Deaflympics.
Rebecca Meyers: Bio, Age, Education
Rebecca Meyers was born on 20th November 1994 in Baltimore, the United States to her parents, Wade Mark Meyers and Maria Dachille Meyers. As siblings, she has a brother, Timothy and a sister, Elizabeth. As of 2019, she is 25 years old and belongs to the birth sign Sagittarius.
By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended Notre Dame Preparatory (Towson, Md.) ’13. Later, she joined Franklin and Marshall ’18, History.
The American swimmer, Rebecca stands at the height of 5 feet & 3 inches and weighs 56 kg. However, we couldn’t find any of her social media accounts, hence she isn’t active in her social media accounts.
Rebecca Meyers: Professional Career
- She has participated in swimming competitions internationally.
- Talking about her achievements, in 2009 Deaflympics Taipei, Taiwan, she won a bronze medal in the 4×200m freestyle relay and set an American record in the 4×200m freestyle relay.
- Rebecca also won 4 gold medals in 200m freestyle, 400m freestyle, 800m freestyle, and 4×200m freestyle relay in 2011.
- Similarly, she also set the world record in the 4×200m freestyle relay and set deaf world championship record in 800m freestyle in 2011 Coimbra, Portugal 3rd World Deaf Swimming Championships.
- Furthermore, Meyers won 2 gold medals in 200m Individual Medley and 400m freestyle; 2 silver medals in 100m Butterfly and 100m freestyle in 2013 Montreal, Canada IPC Swimming World Championships.
- Likewise, she won 4 gold medals in 100m Butterfly, 100m Freestyle, 400m freestyle, and 200m Individual Medley; 2 silver medals in 100m Breaststroke and 50m freestyle in 2014.
- Along with that, Rebecca set 2 world records in the S 13 classification in 200m Individual Medley and 400m freestyle in 2015 Pasadena, California Pan Pac Para-Swimming Championships.
- Moreover, she won 2 gold medals in 200m Individual Medley and 400m freestyle, 1 silver medal in 100m Butterfly in 2015.
- Along with that, Meyers set 2 world records in the S 13 classification in 200m Individual Medley and 400m freestyle in 2015 Glasgow, Scotland IPC Swimming World Championships.
- Additionally, she won 1 gold medal in 400m freestyle, 2 silver medals in 100m Butterfly, 100m freestyle and 1 bronze medal in 100m Breaststroke in 2017 Mexico City, Mexico World Para Swimming Championships.
The information about her net worth and salary as of 2019 is under review.
Rebecca Meyers: Personal Life, Boyfriend & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she is neither married nor in a relationship. In fact, she doesn’t like to talk about her personal life in the media. Hence, she is single and is focusing on her career and devoting her time to develop her swimming skills.
Rebecca Meyers: Awards and Achievements
- ESPN ESPY award winner: Best Female Athlete with a Disability (2017)
- Women’s Sports Foundation Sportswoman of the Year Nominee
- Trischa Zorn Award presented by USA Swimming (2016)
- Team USA Finalist: Female Athlete of the Paralympic Games (2016)
- NCAA DIII Swimming and Diving Championships: Placed 6th overall in the 1650 freestyle; named to the All-America Team. (2016)
- ESPN ESPY Award winner Best Female Athlete with a Disability (2015)
- Team USA Female Paralympic Athlete of the Year Finalist (2015)
- USADF Sportsperson of the Year presented by USA Deaf Sports Federation (2011)
Rebecca Meyers: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumor and controversy regarding her life.