English Actress and Writer
Facts of Phoebe Waller-Bridge
|Full Name:||Phoebe Waller-Bridge|
|Birth Date:||July 14, 1985|
|Profession:||English actress and writer|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Birth Place||West London|
|Education||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
|Siblings||Isobel Waller-Bridge and Jasper Waller-Bridge|
|Phoebe Waller-Bridge Facebook|
|Phoebe Waller-Bridge Twitter|
|Phoebe Waller-Bridge Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Phoebe Waller-Bridge|
Phoebe Mary Waller-Bridge (born on 14th July 1985 in West London, England) is an English actress and writer. She worked in various theatre acts, movies and TV series as a result, she has won several awards which are mentioned under the topic of Awards and Achievements.
Phoebe Waller-Bridge: Bio, Age, Education
Phoebe Mary Waller-Bridge aka Phoebe Waller-Bridge was born on 14th July 1985 in West London, England to her parents, Michael Waller-Bridge and Teresa Waller-Bridge. Her father founded the electronic trading platform Tradepoint whereas her mother works for the Worshipful Company of Ironmongers. As siblings, she has a sister and a brother named Isobel Waller-Bridge and Jasper Waller-Bridge.
Her sister is a composer and her brother is a music manager. As of 2019, she is 34 years old and belongs to the birth sign of Cancer. By nationality, she is English and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended St. Augustine’s Priory and DLD College. Later, she graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
The English actress, Phoebe Waller-Bridge at the height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 58 kg. Therefore, Phoebe holds 79k followers on Instagram, 7732 followers on Twitter and 25k followers on Facebook.
Phoebe Waller-Bridge: Professional Career
- Firstly, Waller began her career from the theatre act called The School for Scandal in 2005.
- After that, she played for Imperceptible Mutabilities of the Third Kingdom (2005), A Dance of the Forests (2005), The Life of Timon of Athens (2006), Is Everyone OK? (2007), Crazy Love (2007), etc.
- Similarly, Bridge worked in Twelfth Night (2008), Roaring Trade (2009), 2 May 1997 (2009), Rope (2009), Like A Fishbone (2010), Tribes (2010), Hay Fever (2011), Mydidae (2012), Fleabag (2013-19), and The One (2014).
- Furthermore, she appeared in TV series like Doctors (2009), How Not to Live Your Life (2010), The Night Watch (2011), The Café (2011-13), Coming Up (2013), London Irish (2013), etc.
- Likewise, Phoebe played in TV shows: Bad Education (2013), Glue (2014), Broadchurch (2015), Flack (2015), Crashing (2016), Fleabag (2016-19), Saturday Night Live (2019), and Run (2020).
- Moreover, she starred in movies: The Reward (2009), Beautiful Enough (2011), Albert Nobbs (2011), Meconium (2011), The Iron Lady (2011), Man Up (2015), Goodbye Christopher Robin (2017), and Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Additionally, Mary also worked as a writer in Drifters (2014), Killing Eve (2018-present), and No Time to Die (2020).
According to the sources, Phoebe Waller-Bridge has an estimated net worth of around $20 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Phoebe Waller-Bridge: Personal Life, Boyfriend & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she married an Irish presenter and documentary filmmaker, Conor Woodman in 2014. But unfortunately, the couple separated in 2017 and became divorced in 2018. Currently, she is dating an English-Irish playwright Martin McDonagh since 2018.
Phoebe Waller-Bridge: Awards and Achievements
- Stage Award for Acting Excellence 2013
- Critics’ Circle Theatre Award 2014
- 2× The Offies (The Off West End Theatre Awards) 2014
- Royal Television Society Award 2017
- BAFTA TV Award 2017
- Gotham Award 2018
- TCA Award 2019
- 3× Primetime Emmy Award 2019
- 4× Gold Derby Award 2019
- Britannia Awards 2019
- 2× Satellite Award 2020
- Golden Globe Award 2× 2020
- Critics’ Choice TV Award 2020
- Screen Actors Guild Award 2020
Phoebe Waller-Bridge: Rumors and Controversy
She has never been into any rumors and controversy in her life.