Pamela Oliver aka Pam Oliver (born on 10th March 1961 in Dallas, Texas, the United States) is an American TV presenter and sportscaster working as a sideline reporter for Fox Sports. Moreover, she has also won Outstanding Woman in Journalism in 2004.
Pam Oliver: Bio, Age, Education
Pamela Oliver aka Pam Oliver was born on 10th March 1961 in Dallas, Texas, the United States to her parents John Oliver and Mary Oliver. As of 2019, she is 58 years old and belongs to the birth sign Pisces.
By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is Afro-American. Talking about her education, she attended Niceville High School. Later, she joined the Florida A&M University and graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism in 1984.
The American TV sportscaster, Pamela Oliver stands at the height of 5 feet and 9 inches and weight is under review. Likewise, Oliver holds 5408 followers on Twitter but we didn’t find her other social media account.
Pam Oliver: Professional Career
- Pamela started her broadcasting career working as a news reporter at WALB in Albany, Georgia in 1985.
- After that, she switched to WAAY-TV in Huntsville, Alabama and then to WIVB-TV in Buffalo, New York in 1988.
- Working there for 2 years, Oliver began working at WTVT in Tampa, Florida in 1990 where she initiated her career as a sports anchor in 1991.
- Furthermore, she continued her work as a sports anchor and also served at KHOU-TV in Houston.
- In 1993, Pam joined ESPN and after working with them for 2 years, she left for Fox Sports in 1995 to work as a sideline reporter.
- Moreover, in 2005, the reporter joined TNT as a sideline reporter for their NBA Playoffs coverage.
- On 14th July 2014, Fox moved her to the network’s #2 NFL broadcasting team.
- In addition, Fox Sports extended her journey in the show as the sideline reporter with the #2 team in 2015 and throughout the 2016 season.
- Now, she has been working there as the sideline reporter for the 2017, 2018 and 2019 season.
According to the sources, Pamela Oliver has an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2019. Similarly, she earns $1 million as an annual salary from his profession as per the reports.
Pam Oliver: Personal Life; Hubby & Kids
Regarding her love life, she married her longtime boyfriend, Alvin Whitney who is a freelance producer at Turner Sports in May 1990. As her husband was diagnosed with Uterine Fibroid, they don’t have any biological children.
Instead, the couple is blessed with three stepchildren: Aiyana, Anissa, and Khail from his ex-wife, Vanessa. The couple is living a happy married life together and there is no news or rumors of their separation or divorce and past affairs.
Pam Oliver: Awards and Achievements
- Outstanding Woman in Journalism (2004)
Pam Oliver: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumor and controversy regarding her life.
Facts of Pam Oliver
|Full Name:||Pam Oliver|
|Birth Date:||March 10, 1961|
|Profession:||American TV presenter and sportscaster|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas|
|Education||Florida A&M University|
|Kids||Aiyana, Anissa and Khail|
|Pam Oliver Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Pam Oliver|