Michael B. Jordan
Actor and Producer
Facts of Michael B. Jordan
|Full Name:||Michael B. Jordan|
|Birth Date:||February 9, 1987|
|Profession:||American actor and producer|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$18 million|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||Santa Ana, California|
|Education||Newark Arts High School|
|Father||Michael A. Jordan|
|Siblings||Jamila Jordan and Khalid Jordan|
|Michael B. Jordan Facebook|
|Michael B. Jordan Twitter|
|Michael B. Jordan Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Michael B. Jordan|
Michael Bakari Jordan aka Michael B. Jordan (born on 9th February 1987 in Santa Ana, California, the United States) is an American actor and producer. In fact, he has won several awards for his work in the entertainment field which is mentioned under the topic of Awards and Achievements.
Michael B. Jordan: Bio, Age, Education
Michael Bakari Jordan aka Michael B. Jordan was born on 9th February 1987 in Santa Ana, California, the United States to his parents, Michael A. Jordan and Donna Jordan. Similarly, his mother worked as an artist and a high school guidance counselor. Likewise, he has a sister and a brother named Jamila Jordan and Khalid Jordan respectively.
As of 2019, he is 32 years old and belongs to the birth sign, Aquarius. By nationality, he is an American and his ethnicity is Afro-American. Talking about his education, he attended Newark Arts High School.
The American actor, Michael B. Jordan stands at a height of 6 feet and weighs 69 kg. Likewise, Michael holds 12.5 million followers on Instagram, 1.1 million followers on Twitter, and 2 million followers on Facebook.
Michael B. Jordan: Professional Career
- Firstly, Jordan began his career in the acting field with the TV series called Cosby as Mike and The Sopranos as Ridgeland Kid in 1999.
- After that, he appeared in TV series like The Wire (2002), All My Children (2003-2006), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2006), Without a Trace (2006), Cold Case (2007), Burn Notice (2009), etc.
- Similarly, Michael played in TV series: Bones (2009), The Assistants (2009), Friday Night Lights (2009-11), Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2010), Lie to Me (2010), Parenthood (2010-11), etc.
- Likewise, he starred in House (2012), The Boondocks (2014), Running Wild with Bear Grylls (2015), Fahrenheit 451 (2018), Gen: Lock (2019), Raising Dion (2019), and What If…? (2021).
- Furthermore, Bakari also worked in movies like Black and White (1999), Hardball (2001), Blackout (2007), Pastor Brown (2009), Red Tails (2012), Chronicle (2012), Fruitvale Station (2013), etc.
- Moreover, he starred in films: Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (2013), The Awkward Moment (2014), Fantastic Four (2015), Creed (2015), Black Panther (2018), Kin (2018), Creed II (2018), Just Mercy (2019), and Without Remorse (2020),
- Additionally, Michael featured in music videos such as Did You Wrong in 2009 and Family Feud in 2017.
According to the sources, Michael B. Jordan had an estimated net worth of $18 million as of 2020. However, the information about his salary is unknown.
Michael B. Jordan: Personal Life; Girlfriend & Affairs
Regarding his love life, he is dating a Swedish artist, Snoh Aalegra. However, we don’t have further information about how they met and how long they have been in this relationship. According to the sources, Jordan and Snoh Aalegra have been romantically linked for months.
Michael B. Jordan: Awards and Achievements
- Hollywood Film Awards 2013
- Gotham Awards 2013
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures 2013
- Satellite Awards 2013
- Santa Barbara International Film Festival 2013
- African-American Film Critics Association 2015
- Boston Online Film Critics Association 2015
- NAACP Image Awards 2015
- Black Reel Awards 2015
- National Society of Film Critics 2015
- MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018
- San Francisco Film Critics Circle 2018
- Seattle Film Critics Society for Villain of the Year 2018
- Teen Choice Awards 2018
- Online Film Critics Society 2019
Michael B. Jordan: Rumors and Controversy
However, there is no rumor and controversy regarding his life.