Facts of Mena Massoud
|Full Name:||Mena Massoud|
|Birth Date:||September 17, 1991|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Mena Massoud Facebook|
|Mena Massoud Twitter|
|Mena Massoud Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Mena Massoud|
Mena Massoud (17th September 1991 in Cairo, Egypt) is an Egyptian-Canadian actor who is best known for his role as Aladdin in the Disney fantasy film, Aladdin. In fact, he won the GQ Men of the Year Awards for Breakthrough Talent for the movie, Aladdin in 2019. Scroll down to know a lot more about Mena Massoud.
- 1 Mena Massoud: Early Life; Age, Family, Education
- 2 Mena Massoud’s Acting Career
- 3 Who is he dating right now? Personal Life & Past Affairs
- 4 Mena Massoud: Awards and Nominations
- 5 Has Mena Massoud involved in Rumors and Controversy?
- 6 What are his Earnings and Net Worth in 2020?
- 7 Physical Appearance; Height, Weight & Social Media
Mena Massoud: Early Life; Age, Family, Education
An Egyptian-Canadian actor, Mena Massoud was born on 17th September 1991 in Cairo, Egypt. Unfortunately, the details about his parents are not available on any source. But we shall update the information soon. As siblings, he has two older sisters as per the sources. As of 2020, he is 29 years old and belongs to the horoscope, Virgo.
By nationality, he is an Egyptian and belongs to the mixed ethnicity. Talking about his educational background, he attended and graduated from St. Brother Andre Catholic High School. After that, he joined the University of Toronto where he studied neuroscience but left the university and went to Ryerson University for his further studies.
Mena Massoud’s Acting Career
- Initially, Mena made his acting debut with his foremost role for one of the episodes of the TV series Nikita in 2011.
- In the same year, he made his movie debut with the role of Jad in a film called What Happens Next.
- Similarly, the actor made his appearances in several movies like Americanistan (2014), Let’s Rap (2015), Ordinary Days (2017), Final Exam (2017), Masters in Crime (2018), etc.
- Furthermore, Massoud made his career breakthrough with the movie Aladdin with the stars including Will Smith, Naomi Scott, and so on.
- Moreover, he further starred in films which include Strange but True (2019), Merging with the Infinite (2019), Run This Town (2020), Lamya’s Poem (2020), etc.
Who is he dating right now? Personal Life & Past Affairs
Regarding his love life, he is not dating anyone, in other words, he is single at the moment. When it comes to his past affairs, he has never talked about his girlfriends in the media. However, the available sources don’t have sufficient information about his personal life but we assure you to provide it soon.
Mena Massoud: Awards and Nominations
Speaking of his awards and nominations, he has gradually won millions of hearts, in addition, the following are his achievements:
- Nominated for Teen Choice Awards for Choice Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie Actor 2019
- Won GQ Men of the Year Awards for Breakthrough Talent 2019
- Nominated for National Film & TV Awards for ‘Best Actor’ and ‘Best Newcomer’ 2019
Has Mena Massoud involved in Rumors and Controversy?
He had never involved in any kind of rumor and controversy in his life. Thus, he has maintained a clear and better image in the media.
What are his Earnings and Net Worth in 2020?
Mena is an Egyptian-Canadian actor who has starred in several movies and TV shows along with various well-known star casts and has made a favorable sum of money. According to the sources, Mena Massoud has an estimated net worth of around $2 million. However, the information about his salary is under review.
Physical Appearance; Height, Weight & Social Media
The Egyptian-Canadian actor, Mena Massoud stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches or 1.73 meters and weighs 75 kg or 165 lbs. He looks physically sexy along with a pair of dark brown eyes and black hair. Similarly, Massoud holds 2.4 million followers on Instagram, 149.2k followers on Twitter and 740k followers on Facebook.