Journalist and Newsreader
Facts of Lucy Watson
|Full Name:||Lucy Watson|
|Birth Date:||February 20, 1991|
|Profession:||British journalist, news reader and reality star|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Hair Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||Manchester, London|
|Siblings||Tiffany Watson, Alfie Watson and Edwin Watson|
|Lucy Watson Facebook|
|Lucy Watson Twitter|
|Youtube||Lucy Watson Youtube|
|Lucy Watson Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lucy Watson|
Lucy Watson was born on 20th February 1991 in Manchester, London, England) is a British journalist, newsreader and reality star. She has appeared on an E4 reality TV series called Made in Chelsea in 2012. Currently, she is working under the broadcasting company ITN for ITV News.
Lucy Watson: Bio, Age, Education
Lucy Watson was born on 20th February 1991 in Manchester, London, England to her parents, Clive Watson and Fiona Logo. Her father is a multi-millionaire pub and restaurant chain owner. As siblings, she has a younger sister named Tiffany Watson and two younger brothers named Alfie Watson and Edwin Watson.
As of 2020, she is 29 years old and belongs to the birth sign Pisces. By nationality, she is a British and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended St. Catherine School in Bramley and later joined Godalming College and earned a degree in Journalism.
The British journalist, Lucy Watson stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs 48 kg. Likewise, Lucy holds 1.3 million followers on Instagram, 853.3k followers on Twitter, 41k followers on Facebook, and 23.9k subscribers on YouTube.
Lucy Watson: Professional Career
- Firstly, Watson began her career as a journalist in a show called Stars in Your Eyes.
- After that, she worked as a researcher for ITV shows such as You’ve Been Framed! And 60 Minute Makeover.
- Similarly, Lucy served as a reporter and began covering major stories for BBC Radio Merseyside and then Real Radio in Manchester.
- Likewise, she worked in an organization in radio broadcasting for six months.
- Furthermore, Watson joined ITV Central and started presenting news bulletins at the weekends and late news program in 2008.
- In 2010, she got the breakthrough and landed on an ITV Breakfast program named Daybreak.
- Moreover, in 2011, Lucy replaced Nick Dixon as the New York correspondent for the program, and later became a China Correspondent with ITV News in 2014.
- Additionally, she earned the limelight after appearing on an E4 reality TV series called Made in Chelsea in 2012.
According to the sources, Lucy Watson has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary and earnings is under review.
Lucy Watson: Personal Life, Boyfriend & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she is dating the E4 reality TV series’ Made in Chelsea’s reality star named James Dunmore. The couple met for the first time on the set of MIC cast for season 9 in 2015.
Watson and Dunmore are having a wonderful time together. They are planning to get engaged soon. Previously, she dated her co-stars Spencer Matthews, Louise Thompson, and Oliver Proudlock.
Lucy Watson: Awards and Achievements
Speaking of her awards and achievements, she hasn’t won any awards or nominations so far. But we hope she grabs one soon.
Lucy Watson: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.