Facts of Liza Minnelli
|Full Name:||Liza Minnelli|
|Birth Date:||March 12, 1946|
|Profession:||American actress and singer|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||High School of Performing Arts|
|Siblings||Joey Luft, Lorna Luft and Christiane Nina Minnelli|
|Liza Minnelli Facebook|
|Liza Minnelli Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Liza Minnelli|
Liza May Minnelli aka Liza Minnelli (born on 12th March 1946 in Los Angeles, California, the United States) is an American actress and singer. She has made her appearances on several TV series and TV shows. In addition to it, she has released 11 studio albums to date.
- 1 Liza Minnelli’s Family, Age, Nationality, and Education
- 2 Liza Minnelli: Movies, TV Series, Songs & Albums
- 3 Who is Liza Minnelli married to date? Husbands and Past Affairs
- 4 What Awards & Nominations has she made so far?
- 5 Liza Minnelli: Rumors and Controversy
- 6 What is Liza Minnelli’s Net Worth in 2020?
- 7 Let’s Know about Liza Minnelli’s Body Shape, Height, Weight and Social Media
Liza Minnelli’s Family, Age, Nationality, and Education
Liza May Minnelli aka Liza Minnelli was born on 12th March 1946 in Los Angeles, California, the United States to her parents, Vincente Minnelli and Judy Garland. As siblings, she grew up with her brother named Joey Luft and two sisters namely Lorna Luft and Christiane Nina Minnelli.
As of 2020, she is 74 years old and belongs to the birth sign Pisces. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended the High School of Performing Arts and later joined Chadwick School.
Liza Minnelli: Movies, TV Series, Songs & Albums
- Firstly, Minnelli debuted with the movie In the Good Old Summertime as Veronica and Andrew’s Daughter in 1949.
- After that, she appeared in The Sterile Cuckoo (1969), Tell Me That You Love Me, Junie Moon (1970), Cabaret (1972), Lucky Lady (1975), A Matter of Time (1976), New York, New York (1977), Arthur (1981), A Time to Live (1985), etc.
- Similarly, Liza played in Rent-a-Cop (1988), Arthur 2: On the Rocks (1988), Stepping Out (1991), Parallel Lives (19940, The West Side Waltz (1995), Arrested Development (2003-05, 2013), The Oh in Ohio (2006), etc.
- Likewise, she starred in The Dangerous Christmas of Red Riding Hood (1965), Woody Allen Looks at 1967 (1967), Liza (1970), An Evening with Liza Minnelli (1980), Liza in London (1986), Sam Found Out: A Triple Play (1988), etc.
- Furthermore, May worked in The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert for AIDS Awareness (1992), Liza Live from Radio City Music Hall (1992), and Minnelli on Minnelli: Liza Remembers Vincente (1987).
- Moreover, she released her studio albums such as Liza! Liza! (12th October 1964), It Amazes Me (10th May 1965), There Is a Time (21st November 1966), Liza Minnelli (26th February 1968), Come Saturday Morning (26th January 1969), etc.
- Additionally, some of her studio albums include New Feelin’ (16th October 1970), The Singer (1st March 1973), Tropical Nights (15th August 1977), Results (12th September 1989), Gently (16th March 1996), and Confessions (21st September 2010).
Who is Liza Minnelli married to date? Husbands and Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, she first married entertainer, Peter Allen on 3rd March 1967. The couple divorced on 24th July 1974 knowing the fact that Peter was gay. Later that year, she married American film director, producer, and writer, Jack Haley Jr. on 5th September 1974. They separated and divorced in April 1979.
After that, Liza married Mark Gero, a sculptor and stage manager on 4th December 1979 and got divorced in January 1992. Then, Minnelli married an American producer and television personality, David Gest on 16th March 2002 and divorced in April 2007.
Moreover, she had relationships with Rock Brynner, Desi Arnaz, Jr., Peter Sellers, and Martin Scorsese. Liza has no children from any of her husbands.
What Awards & Nominations has she made so far?
- Oscar Awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role 1973
- Golden Globe Awards for Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television 1986
- 1973 Golden Globe Awards for Best Actress in a Motion Picture- Comedy or Musical
- Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Single Program- Variety and Popular Music 1973
- BAFTA Film Awards for Best Actress 1973
- David di Donatello Awards for Best Foreign Actress 1970, 1973
- Career Achievement Award 2006
- CinEuphoria Awards for Career-Honorary Award 2020
- Faro Island Film Festival Award for Best Actress 1972
- Golden Apple Awards for Female Star of the Year 1972
- 1990 Golden Camera for Lifetime Achievement
- Woman of the Year 1973
- KCFCC Award for Best Actress 1969
- OFTA Television Award for Best Guest Actress in a Comedy Series 1972
- Razzie Award for Worst Actress 1989
- Sant Jordi Awards for Best Performance in a Foreign Film 1973
- Star on the Walk of Fame 1991
Liza Minnelli: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
What is Liza Minnelli’s Net Worth in 2020?
May is an American actress and singer who makes money from her movies, TV series, songs and albums. According to the sources, Liza Minnelli has an estimated net worth of around $50 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Let’s Know about Liza Minnelli’s Body Shape, Height, Weight and Social Media
The American actress and singer, Liza Minnelli stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 64 kg. Likewise, Liza holds 75.3k followers on Instagram and 200k followers on Facebook.