American political journalist
Facts of Lisa Desjardins
|Full Name:||Lisa Desjardins|
|Birth Date:||January 19, 1972|
|Profession:||American political journalist|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism|
|Lisa Desjardins Twitter|
|Lisa Desjardins Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lisa Desjardins|
Lisa Desjardins Goddard aka Lisa Desjardins (born on 29th January 1972 in Hawaii, the United States) is an American political journalist. Currently, she is serving as a political director for PBS NewsHour. Scroll down to know a lot more about Lisa Desjardins.
- 1 Lisa Desjardins Parents, Age, Nationality, and Education
- 2 Lisa Desjardins: Professional Life and Career
- 3 Who is her child? Personal Life; Hubby
- 4 What Awards & Titles has she earned so far?
- 5 Rumors and Controversy
- 6 How much is her Net Worth in 2020?
- 7 Let’s Know about her Height, Weight, and Social Media
Lisa Desjardins Parents, Age, Nationality, and Education
The American political journalist, Lisa Desjardins Goddard aka Lisa Desjardins took birth on 29th January 1972 in Hawaii, the United States. The details about her parents are under review. She has three siblings and seven half-siblings on her father’s side. As of 2020, she is 48 years old and belongs to the zodiac sign Aquarius. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White.
Talking about her education, she attended the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia, and received a bachelor’s degree in economics from 1990-94. Then, Lisa went to Herzen University in Saint Petersburg, where she studied Russian studies and learned to speak Russian. Later, she joined Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism and earned a Master of Science degree in journalism in 1997.
Lisa Desjardins: Professional Life and Career
- Firstly, Desjardins worked at the local television station WBTW in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina during 1998-99.
- After that, she became a freelance reporter for The Sun News, a Myrtle Beach newspaper, and news agency, Reuters.
- Similarly, Lisa also served as a political reporter for the Columbia NBC-affiliate WIS.
- In 2003, she became a newswoman at the Washington, D.C. bureau of the Associated Press.
- Likewise, Goddard joined CNN and worked as CNN Radio’s Congress correspondent from 2005 to 2014.
- In June 2013, CNN Radio got shut down and she got transferred to CNN’s Washington Bureau where she worked as a Capitol Hill reporter.
- Furthermore, her news coverage made CNN Radio receive the Peabody Award in 2008 and Sigma Delta Chi Award in 2010.
- Besides journalism, Desjardins wrote a personal finance book along with Rick Emerson titled “Zombie Economics: A Guide to Personal Finance and published in May 2011 by Avery Publishing.
- Then, she joined PBS NewsHour in October 2014, and currently, she is serving as a political director.
Who is her child? Personal Life; Hubby
Regarding her love life, Lisa married Jason Desjardins in 2007 held in a private ceremony. The couple welcomed their son in 2016 whose name is not disclosed. Therefore, Lisa and her husband are living together with their son in the U.S.
What Awards & Titles has she earned so far?
The American political journalist has earned big fame and popularity as a result of her hard work and devotion towards her work. Speaking of her awards and titles, she hasn’t won any awards or nominations so far, but we hope she will be receiving one soon.
Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
How much is her Net Worth in 2020?
Goddard is an American political journalist. According to the sources, Lisa Desjardins has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2020. However, the information about her annual salary is not available over the internet.
Let’s Know about her Height, Weight, and Social Media
The American political journalist, Lisa Desjardins’ height is under review and weighs 60 kg or 132 lbs. Likewise, Lisa holds 2213 followers on Instagram and 88.3k followers on Twitter.