LiAngelo Ball Wiki, Bio, Age, Girlfriend, Draft, Score, Rumor, and Height
Facts of LiAngelo Ball
|Full Name:||LiAngelo Ball|
|Birth Date:||November 24, 1998|
|Profession:||American basketball player|
|Height:||6 feet 5 inches (1.96m)|
|Net Worth||$700 thousand|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||Anaheim, California|
|Education||Chino Hills High School|
|Siblings||Lonzo and LaMelo|
|LiAngelo Ball Facebook|
|LiAngelo Ball Twitter|
|LiAngelo Ball Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of LiAngelo Ball|
LiAngelo Robert Ball aka LiAngelo Ball (born on 24th November 1998 in Anaheim, California, the United States) is an American basketball player who has played for Los Angeles Baller of the Junior Basketball Association (JBA). Previously, he played for BC Prienai of the Lithuanian Basketball League (LKL).
LiAngelo Ball: Bio, Age, Education
LiAngelo Robert Ball aka LiAngelo Ball was born on 24th November 1998 in Anaheim, California, the United States to his parents LaVar Ball and Tina Ball. As siblings, he has two brothers named Lonzo and LaMelo. Lonzo is competing for the Los Angeles Lakers having been chosen No. 2 in 2017.
As of 2019, he is 21 years old and belongs to the birth sign Sagittarius. By nationality, he is an American and his ethnicity is Afro-American. Talking about his education, he attended Chino Hills High School and later he joined West Los Angeles College.
The American basketball player, LiAngelo Ball stands at the height of 6 feet & 5 inches and weighs 104 kg. Likewise, LiAngelo holds 2.4 million followers on Instagram, 313k followers on Twitter and 381k followers on Facebook.
LiAngelo Ball: Professional Career
- The player started playing basketball since his high school and college days. He played and won the match against Pasadena High School, Rancho Cucamonga High School, Mater Dei High School, and Centennial High School.
- After that, he struggled on his way to success with Cathedral High School, Maranatha High School, Dorsey High School, and San Ramon Valley High School and won the title of Most Valuable Player (MVP), 22nd best high school team in the nation.
- Then, as a junior, he averaged a team-high 27.4 points per game and won MaxPreps second-team all-state and Inland Valley Daily Bulletin first-team All-Area accolades.
- MaxPreps announced him as a first-team All-State and honorable mention All-American selection.
- LiAngelo averaged 33.8 points per game, leading the state of California in scoring.
- He also finished high school as the fourth-leading scorer in CIF-SS history, with 2918 career points.
- After that on 11th December 2017, he signed with BC Prienai of the Lithuanian Basketball League (LKL) but started playing for the team on 9th January 2018.
- LiAngelo finished the LKL season averaging 12.6 points and 2.7 rebounds per game, shooting 41.5% from the three-point line.
- Later on 9th July 2018, he signed a contract with the Los Angeles Ballers of the Junior Basketball Association but started playing for the team on 14th
- Ball recorded 58 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists in a Finals victory over the Seattle Ballers and won the All-Star Game MVP award.
According to the sources, LiAngelo Ball has an estimated net worth of $700 thousand as of 2019. However, the information about his salary is under review.
LiAngelo Ball: Personal Life; Wife & Kids
Regarding his love life, the player is dating a basketball player, Jaden Owens. According to sources, he also dated Isabella Morris before he was in love with Jaden Owens.
LiAngelo Ball: Awards and Achievements
- 2018 JBA champion
- JBA Finals MVP (2018)
- 2018 JBA All-Star
- JBA All-Star Game Co-MVP (2018)
LiAngelo Ball: Rumors and Controversy
Once he was accused of shoplifting while his UCLA team was visiting China for a weeklong trip.