Actress, Model and TV personality
Facts of Lauren London
|Full Name:||Lauren London|
|Birth Date:||December 5, 1984|
|Profession:||American actress, model and TV personality|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Dating||Nipsey Hussle (died)|
|Break Up||Lil Wayne|
|Net Worth||under review|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Palisades Charter High School|
|Kids||Cameron and Kross Asghedom|
|Lauren London Facebook|
|Lauren London Twitter|
|Lauren London Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lauren London|
Lauren Nicole London aka Lauren London (born on 5th December 1984 in Los Angeles, California, the United States) is an American actress, model, and TV personality. London debuted in the TV industry with the TV show called Everybody Hates Chris as Monay in 2006. In fact, she was nominated at Black Movie Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in 2006.
Lauren London: Bio, Age, Education
Lauren Nicole London aka Lauren London was born on 5th December 1984 in Los Angeles, California, the United States. The details about her parents and siblings are under review. As of 2019, she is 35 years old and belongs to the birth sign Sagittarius.
By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is Afro-American. Talking about her education, she attended Palisades Charter High School. After that, she was homeschooled.
The American actress, Lauren stands at the height of 5 feet & 1 inch and weighs 56 kg. Therefore, Lauren holds 8.6 million followers on Instagram, 2.68 million followers on Twitter and 23k followers on Facebook.
Lauren London: Professional Career
- Firstly, London debuted in the TV industry with the TV show called Everybody Hates Chris as Monay in 2006.
- In the same year, she played in the movie titled ATL as Erin “New New” Garnett.
- Next year in 2007, Lauren appeared in the film, This Christmas as Melanie “Mel” Whitfield and a TV show, Entourage as Kelly.
- During 2008 and 2009, she starred in TV series like 90210 (2008-2009) as Christina Worthy and Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2009) as Herself.
- Similarly, Nicole worked in a series of movies such as I Love You, Beth Cooper as Cammy, Next Day Air as Ivy, and Good Hair as herself in 2009.
- In 2011, she acted in the films and TV series including Madea’s Big Happy Family as Renee, Single Ladies as Shelly, and Reed Between the Lines as Jentry.
- Furthermore, London showed up in the movie named Baggage Claim (2013) as Sheree Moore, The Perfect Match (2016) as Ginger, The Game (2013-2017) as Keira Whitaker.
- Moreover, in 2017, she was seen in TV series called Rebel as Kim, and The Talk as herself/Guest Co-hostess.
- Additionally, in 2018 and 2019, Lauren made her appearance in Always & 4ever (2018) as Tammy, Poinsettias for Christmas (2018) as Patty Mason, Hip Hop Squares (2018) as herself/Panelist, and Games People Play (2019) as Vanessa King.
According to the sources, Lauren has an estimated net worth of around $8 million as of 2019. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Lauren London: Personal Life, Boyfriend & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she met singer and rapper, Lil Wayne from 1999-2000. And she dated him with whom she has a son named Cameron born on 9th September 2009. However, the couple didn’t make it out and they decided to end the relationship.
Later in 2013, she started dating rapper Nipsey Hussle and the former couple has a son named Kross Asghedom born on 31st August 2016. Unfortunately, Nipsey died on 31st March 2019 as someone shot him in the LA Clothing Store. Her current relationship status is single.
Lauren London: Awards and Achievements
- Black Movie Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in 2006 (nominated)
Lauren London: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumor and controversy regarding her life.