Lauren Daigle Bio, Age, Career, Boyfriend, Wealth, Height, Award,YouTube
American contemporary Christian singer and songwriter
Facts of Lauren Daigle
|Full Name:||Lauren Daigle|
|Birth Date:||September 9, 1991|
|Profession:||American contemporary Christian singer and songwriter|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Lafayette, Louisiana|
|Education||Louisiana State University|
|Siblings||Brandon Daigle and Madison Daigle|
|Lauren Daigle Facebook|
|Lauren Daigle Twitter|
|Youtube||Lauren Daigle Youtube|
|Lauren Daigle Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lauren Daigle|
Lauren Ashley Daigle aka Lauren Daigle (born on 9th September 1991 in Lafayette, Louisiana, the United States) is an American contemporary Christian singer and songwriter who is best known for her album, ‘How Can It Be’ released in 2015. In fact, she is a Grammy Award-winning singer in 2019. Scroll down to know a lot more about Lauren Daigle.
Lauren Daigle Bio, Age, Nationality and Education
Mark Daigle and Laura Daigle were blessed with the birth of an American singer and songwriter, Lauren Ashley Daigle aka Lauren Daigle on 9th September 1991 in Lafayette, Louisiana, the United States. As siblings, she has a brother named Brandon Daigle and a sister named Madison Daigle. As of 2020, she is 29 years old and belongs to the zodiac sign Virgo.
By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her educational background, she attended a charter school and completed a year and a half of class work in six months, graduating early. Later, she graduated with a Degree in Child and Family Studies from Louisiana State University.
Starting Career to Professional Career
- First of all, she kicked off her career singing in her choir and continued to lead the choir at LSU.
- After that, she auditioned for American Idol in 2010 and 2012. Furthermore, she released her debut songs, ‘Close’ and ‘You Alone’ of the album Hear.
- Moreover, Daigle’s first single titled Light of the World came out in 2013 from the album Christmas: Joy To The World.
- Lauren released her EP titled ‘How Can It Be’ on 16th September 2014 which included songs like How Can It Be, First, Trust in You, Come Alive, O’Lord, etc.
- Similarly, she came out with another Christmas album named ‘Behold: A Christmas Collection’ on 21st October 2016 with the tracks included Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, What Child Is This, Winter Wonderland, etc.
- Likewise, she has released her studio album entitled ‘Look Up Child’ on 7th September 2018 including singles such as You Say, Look Up Child, Rescue, Still Rolling Stones, etc.
Is she single or taken? Personal Life; Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, it seems the singer is not dating anyone, in other words, she is probably single at the moment. Furthermore, she doesn’t talk much about her love life and past affairs in the media that is why the information about her personal life has remained a secret so far. Hence, Lauren is focusing on her career right now, devoting her time and effort on improving her skills.
What Awards & trophy has she won till date?
The American contemporary Christian singer and songwriter has earned big fame and popularity as a result of her hard work and devotion towards her work. Speaking of her awards and trophies, she has won:
- American Music Awards for Contemporary Inspiration 2017, 2018
- Billboard Music Awards for Top Christian Artist and Album 2017, 2019
- Grammy Awards for Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song and Album 2019
- GMA Dove Awards 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never involved in any rumors and controversy in her life. Hence, she has maintained a clear image in the media.
How much is her Net Worth & Salary today?
Ashley is an American contemporary singer and songwriter whose source of income is her song albums. According to the sources, Lauren Daigle has an estimated net worth of $6 million as of 2020. However, the information about her annual salary is not available over the internet.
Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The American singer, Lauren Daigle stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.63 m and weighs 50 kg or 110 lbs. Similarly, she is blessed with the figure with the body measurement of 36-33-24 inches. She looks amazing with her dark brown hair and a pair of brown eyes.
Likewise, Lauren holds 2 million followers on Instagram, 149.6k followers on Twitter, 1 million followers on Facebook, and 2.12 million subscribers on YouTube.