Kylie Jenner Wiki, Bio, Age, Dating, Daughter, Networth, Forbes
American media personality, model, businesswoman, and socialite
Facts of Kylie Jenner
|Full Name:||Kylie Jenner|
|Birth Date:||August 10, 1997|
|Profession:||American media personality, model, businesswoman, and socialite|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$1 billion|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Laurel Springs School|
|Siblings||Kendell, Kourtney, Kim, Khloe Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Brandon Jenner and Brody Jenner|
|Kylie Jenner Facebook|
|Kylie Jenner Twitter|
|Youtube||Kylie Jenner Youtube|
|Kylie Jenner Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Kylie Jenner|
Kylie Kristen Jenner aka Kylie Jenner (born on 10th August 1997 in Los Angeles, California, United States) is an American media personality, model, businesswoman, and socialite. She became the world’s youngest billionaire at 21 replacing Mark Zuckerberg in 2019. Currently, she is the founder and the owner of the cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics.
Kylie Jenner: Bio, Age, Education
Kylie Kristen Jenner aka Kylie Jenner was born on 10th August 1997 in Los Angeles, California, United States to her parents Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner) and Kris Jenner. As a sibling, she has an older sister named Kendall Jenner. Moreover, she has three older half-sisters, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian, and half-brothers, Rob Kardashian, Brandon Jenner, and Brody Jenner.
As of 2019, she is 22 years old and belongs to the birth sign Leo. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended Sierra Canyon School and later she graduated from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California. After that, she had home education in 2012.
Kylie Jenner: TV Career
- She started her career from a reality TV show named Keeping Up with the Kardashians, with her parents and siblings in 2007. The show became popular and she made guest appearances in many spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Khloe, and Lamar, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons.
- In 2011, she hosted a show titled “Glee: The 3D Concert Movie” with her sisters and were featured in Seventeenth magazines Style Stars of the Year.
- Next year in 2012, she hosted the premiere of “The Vow” in Hollywood and interviewed the cast of “The Hunger Games”. She also starred in “America’s Next Top Model” along with Kendell and her mother Kris.
Kylie Jenner: Professional Career
- After that in 2013, Kylie and Kendell launched “The Kendell and Kylie Collection” and various jewelry lines to create the Metal Haven by Kendell and Kylie jewelry collection.
- Furthermore, in 2014, Kylie and Kendell launched a shoe and handbag line and a line of hair extensions called Kylie Hair Kouture. They also co-hosted the 2014 Much Music Video Awards and appeared in ‘Party Next Door’ music video. Kylie and her sister Kendell also co-authored the novel ‘Rebels’.
- Moreover, she became the ambassador of the skincare brand and also launched the British fashion retailer named ‘Topshop’. She launched her new personalized website, mobile app and also starred in Tyga’s music video.
- In 2016, her cosmetic company changed the name to Kylie Cosmetics. She was also the face of PUMA.
- Jenner appeared in the Rio Americano High School Prom in 2017. She announced two cosmetic sets with her sister Khloe and named as Kylie Cosmetics and Koko Collection.
- Kylie starred in a reality show named ‘Life of Kylie’ which premiered in August 2017. She also collaborated with Melbourne-based sunglasses and named as ‘Quay x Kylie’.
- In addition, she launched her own skincare brand Kylie Skin on 22nd May 2019.
Kylie Jenner: Personal Life; Relationships & Affairs
- Regarding her love life, she is dating Travis Scott, a rapper and the couple has welcomed a baby girl named Stormi Webster in February 2018. Previously, she was dating rapper Tyga between 2014 and 2017.
Kylie Jenner: Awards and Achievements
- Teen Choice Awards-2013 (Choice TV Reality Star: Female)
- Nominated for Teen Choice Awards-2014
- Teen Choice Awards-2015 (Nominated)
Kylie Jenner: Rumors and Controversy
- Kendall + Kylie “Rock vs. Rap” collection where they had to face criticism on social media for the misuse of the musical icons. The Jenners apologized for the shirts and pulled them from retail.
- Forbes cover featured Kylie on the cover of the August 2018 issues of Forbes. She became the youngest “self-made” billionaire beating out Mark Zuckerberg who became a billionaire at the age of 23. Many journalists and celebrities criticized on that statement.
- Vlada Haggarty, make-up artist claimed that the dripping gloss lip and golden fingertips were her own creation which Kylie stole to promote her products.
- Sara Pope, a British painter filed a case against Jenner for using the Neon lip logo similar to her art for the promotion of the TV series “Life of Kylie”.
Kylie Jenner: Net Worth & Earnings
According to the sources, Kylie has an estimated net worth of $1 billion as of 2019. Similarly, she became the world’s youngest billionaire and a businesswoman so far after Mark Zuckerberg who became a billionaire at 23.
Furthermore, she owns a car collection having Ferrari 548 Italian Spider, Ferrari 488 Spider, black LaFerrari Aperta, orange Lamborghini Aventador, White Rolls-Royce, Range Rover Autobiography, Mercedes G-Wagon, etc.
Kylie Jenner: Physical Appearance & Social Media
The youngest billionaire stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs 60 kg. Likewise, Kylie Jenner holds 148.8 million followers on Instagram, 28.9 million followers on Twitter, 22 million followers on Facebook and 6.5 million subscribers on YouTube.