Kirstie Alley Wiki, Bio, Age, Divorced, TV Shows, Net Worth
Facts of Kirstie Alley
|Full Name:||Kirstie Alley|
|Birth Date:||January 12, 1951|
|Profession:||American actress and spokesmodel|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$40 million|
|Birth Place||Wichita, Kansas|
|Education||University of Kansas|
|Father||Robert Deal Alley|
|Siblings||Colette Alley and Craig Alley|
|Kids||William True and Lillie Price|
|Kirstie Alley Facebook|
|Kirstie Alley Twitter|
|Kirstie Alley Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Kirstie Alley|
Kirstie Louise Alley aka Kirstie Alley (born on 12th January 1951 in Wichita, Kansas, the United States) is an American actress and spokesmodel. She has contributed to the field of movies and TV shows which has earned her several awards which are mentioned below under the topic Awards and Achievements.
Kirstie Alley: Bio, Age, Education
Kirstie Louise Alley aka Kirstie Alley was born on 12th January 1951 in Wichita, Kansas, the United States to her parents, Robert Deal Alley and Lillian Mickie. Her father owned a lumber company and her mother is a homemaker. As siblings, she has a sister and a brother named Colette Alley and Craig Alley respectively.
As of 2020, she is 69 years old and belongs to the birth sign Capricorn. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended Wichita Southeast High School. Later, she joined the University of Kansas.
The American actress, Kirstie Alley stands at the height of 5 feet & 7 inches and weighs 103 kg. Therefore, Kirstie holds 157k followers on Instagram, 1.26 million followers on Twitter, and 484k followers on Facebook.
Kirstie Alley: Professional Career
- Firstly, Alley began her professional career as an actress with a TV series called Quark as Handmaiden in 1978.
- After that, she appeared in Highway Honeys (1983), The Love Boat (1983), Masquerade (1983-84), Sins of the Past (1984), A Bunny’s Tale (1985), North and South (1985-86), The Hitchhiker (1985-87), etc.
- Later, Kirstie played in Prince of Bel Air (1986), Stark: Mirror Image (1986), Cheers (1987-93), Infidelity (1987), Mickey’s 60th Birthday (1987), Masquerade (1990), Saturday Night Live (1991-93), etc.
- Similarly, she starred in Flesh ‘n’ Blood (1991), Wings (1993), David’s Mother (1994), Peter and the Wolf (1995), Radiant City (1996), Suddenly (1996), Veronica’s Closet (1997-2000), etc.
- Louise worked in Ink (1997), Toothless (1997), The Last Don (1997), The Last Don II (1998), Blonde (2001), Dharma & Greg (2001), Salem Witch Trials (2002), Profoundly Normal (2003), etc.
- Likewise, her further TV series: Without a Trace (2004), Family Sins (2004), While I Was Gone (2004), Fat Actress (2005), The King of Queens (2006), Write & Wrong (2007), The Minister of Divine (2007), etc.
- Alley’s TV series include The Hills (2008), Kirstie Alley’s Big Life (2010), Dancing With the Stars (2011-12), The Manzanis (2012), Baby Sellers (2013), Kirstie (2013-14), Hot in Cleveland (2013-14), etc.
- Furthermore, she performed roles in The Middle (2015), Flaked (2016), Scream Queens (2016), Celebrity Big Brother (2018), The Goldbergs (2019), and You Can’t Take My Daughter (2020).
- Moreover, Kirstie appeared in movies like Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982), One More Chance (1983), Champions (1984). Blind Date (1984), Runaway (1984), Summer School (1987), etc.
- Then, she played in She’s Having a Baby (1988), Shoot to Kill (1988), Loverboy (1989), Look Who’s Talking (1989). Madhouse (1989), Sibling Rivalry (1990), Look Who’s Talking Too (1990), etc.
- Louise starred in Look Who’s Talking Now (1993), Village of the Damned (1995), It Takes Two (1995), Sticks & Stones (1996), Nevada (1997), Deconstructing Harry (1997), etc.
- Additionally, she worked in For Richer or Poorer (1997), The Mao Game (1999), Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999), Back by Midnight (2004), Syrup (2013), and Accidental Love (2015).
According to the sources, Kirstie Alley has an estimated net worth of around $40 million as of 2019. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Kirstie Alley: Personal Life, Boyfriend & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she married her school time boyfriend Bob Alley in 1970. The couple divorced after seven years of their marriage. After that, she married Parker Stevenson on 22nd December 1983, unfortunately, they divorced in 1997. The formal couple had two children named William True and Lillie Price whose custody both shares.
Kirstie Alley: Awards and Achievements
Golden Globe Awards:
- Best Actress in a TV- Comedy or Musical 1991
People’s Choice Awards:
- 1991 Favorite Female TV Performer
- 1998 Favorite Female Performer in a New TV Series
Primetime Emmy Awards:
- Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Special
Kirstie Alley: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumor and controversy regarding her life.