Catherine Merrie “Katie” Pavlich (born on 10th July 1988 in Arizona, the United States) is an American conservative commentator, author, blogger, and podcaster. Scroll down to know a lot more about Katie Pavlich.
Katie Pavlich Parents, Age, Nationality, and Education
The American conservative commentator, author, blogger, and podcaster, Catherine Merrie “Katie” Pavlich took birth on 10th July 1988 in Arizona, the United States to her Croatian and German parents. The details about her parents are under review. As siblings, she has a brother named Paul Pavlich who is an engineer by profession.
As of 2020, she is 32 years old and belongs to the zodiac sign Cancer. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended Sinagua High School in Flagstaff. Later, she graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Arts in broadcast journalism from the University of Arizona.
Katie Pavlich: Professional Life and Career
- Firstly, Pavlich worked as the news editor for Townhall.com, a contributing editor to Townhall Magazine, and a Fox News contributor.
- She served as an alternate co-host for a panel talk show on the Fox News channel, The Five in 2013.
- Likewise, Katie has appeared on various national and local radio shows such as Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Fox Business.
- Furthermore, she became the 2013 Blogger of the Year at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) for her coverage of the Obama administration’s ATF gun-walking scandal.
- Moreover, Katie earned the title of the “2014 Woman of the Year” and “2013 Conservative Leadership Award” from the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute.
- Additionally, she authored “Fast and Furious: Barack Obama’s Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Cover-Up” in 2012 and “Assault & Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women” in 2014.
Who is Katie Pavlich’s Spouse? Personal Life; Kids
Regarding her love life, Katie tied the knot with Gavy Friedson on 5th July 2017. Her spouse is the director of International Emergency Management and Global Ambassador at United Hatzalah of Israel. There is no information whether the couple has kids or not, anyways the details are under review.
What Awards & Titles has she earned so far?
The conservative commentator, author, blogger, and podcaster has earned big fame and popularity as a result of her hard work and devotion towards her work. Speaking of her awards and titles:
- She became the 2013 Blogger of the Year at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)
- Katie earned the title of the 2014 Woman of the Year and 2013 Conservative Leadership Award from the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute.
Katie Pavlich: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
How much is Katie Pavlich’s Net Worth in 2020?
Catherine is an American conservative commentator, author, blogger, and podcaster. According to the sources, Katie Pavlich has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2020. However, the information about her annual salary is not available over the internet.
Let’s Know about Katie Pavlich’s Height, Weight, and Social Media
The American conservative blogger, Katie Pavlich stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.62 meters and weighs 64 kg or 140 lbs. Moreover, she has a body measurement of 37-26-36 inches. Likewise, Katie holds 192k followers on Instagram, 754.3k followers on Twitter, and 106k followers on Facebook.
Facts of Katie Pavlich
|Full Name:||Katie Pavlich|
|Birth Date:||July 10, 1988|
|Profession:||American conservative commentator, author, blogger, and podcaster|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||University of Arizona|
|Katie Pavlich Facebook|
|Katie Pavlich Twitter|
|Katie Pavlich Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Katie Pavlich|