Katie Cassidy Wiki, Bio, Age, Matthew Rodgers, Movies, Sibling, Salary
American actress and director
Facts of Katie Cassidy
|Full Name:||Katie Cassidy|
|Birth Date:||November 25, 1986|
|Profession:||American actress and director|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$4.5 million|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Calabasas High School|
|Katie Cassidy Facebook|
|Katie Cassidy Twitter|
|Katie Cassidy Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Katie Cassidy|
Katherine Evelyn Anita Cassidy aka Katie Cassidy (born on 25th November 1986 in Los Angeles, California, the United States) is an American actress and director. In fact, she has won PRISM Award: Performance in a Drama Series Multi-Episode Storyline (2015) and FirstGlance Film Fest Philadelphia: Best Actress Female (2018).
Katie Cassidy: Bio, Age, Education
Katherine Evelyn Anita Cassidy aka Katie Cassidy was born on 25th November 1986 in Los Angeles, California, the United States to her parents David Cassidy and Sherry Williams. Her father is an actor and singer whereas her mother is a fashion model.
As a sibling, she has a younger half-brother named Beau, born in 1991, from her father’s third marriage with Sue Shifrin. As of 2019, she is 33 years old and belongs to the birth sign Sagittarius. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is mixed. Talking about her education, she attended Calabasas High School.
The American actress, Katie Cassidy stands at the height of 5 feet & 6 inches and weighs 54 kg. Therefore, Cassidy holds 2.5 million followers on Instagram, 672k followers on Twitter and 1 million followers on Facebook.
Katie Cassidy: Professional Career
- Firstly, she began her professional acting career with the TV Series, The Division in the role of Young Candace “CD” DeLorenzo in 2003.
- After that, Katie appeared in a series of TV shows such as Listen Up! as Rebecca, 7th Heaven as Zoe, and Sex, Love & Secrets as Gabrielle in 2005.
- Later, in 2006, she stepped into movies like When a Stranger Calls as Tiffany Madison, The Lost as Dee Dee, Click as Samantha Newman, and Black Christmas as Kelli Presley.
- During 2007 and 2008, Cassidy played in films titled Spin (2007) as Apple, Live! (2007) as Jewel, Walk the Talk (2007) as Jessie, Taken (2008) as Amanda and TV series titled Supernatural (2007-2008) as Ruby.
- Furthermore, Katherine starred in TV series like Harper’s Island (2009) as Patricia “Trish” Wellington. Melrose Place (2009-2010) as Ella Simms and movies like A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) as Kris Fowles.
- Similarly, she portrayed the characters in the film and TV series including, Monte Carlo (2011) as Emma Perkins, Gossip Girl (2010-2012) as Juliet Sharp, New Girl (2011) as Brooke, Arrow (2012-present) as Laurel Lance/Black Canary/Black Siren.
- Moreover, Evelyn acted in movies such as Kill for me (2013) as Amanda Rowe, The Scribbler (2014) as Suki. Wolves at the Door (2016) as Sharon, Grace (2018) as Dawn Walsh, and Cover Versions (2018) as Jackie.
- In addition, she shot for the TV series like The Flash (2015-2018) as Laurel Lance/Black Siren, Superhero Fight Club (2015) as Laurel Lance/Black Canary, Whose Line Is It Anyway? (2016) as herself, and Legends of Tomorrow (2016-2017) as Laurel Lance.
- Besides movies and TV shows, Katie has been featured in music videos of Eminem in Just Lose it (2004) and Jesse McCartney in She’s No You (2005).
- Apart from this, she has appeared in the Web series like Vixen (2016) as Laurel Lance/Black Canary and video games like Hidden Agenda (2017) as Becky Marney.
According to the sources, Katie Cassidy has an estimated net worth of around $4.5 million as of 2019. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Katie Cassidy: Personal Life; Hubby & Kids
Regarding her love life, she married Matthew Rodgers on 8th December 2018. The couple began dating each other since 2016 and got engaged on 5th June 2017. Previously, she dated Jesse McCartney, Jarret Stoll (a Canadian ice hockey player), Dana Brunetti and Jerry Ferrara.
Katie Cassidy: Awards and Achievements
- PRISM Award: Performance in a Drama Series Multi-Episode Storyline (2015)
- FirstGlance Film Fest Philadelphia: Best Actress Female (2018)
Katie Cassidy: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumor and controversy regarding her life.