Judith Chapman Bio, Age, Career, Affairs, Awards, Salary, Height, Twitter
Facts of Judith Chapman
|Full Name:||Judith Chapman|
|Birth Date:||November 15, 1951|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Birth Place||Greenville, South Carolina|
|Father||Leland C. Shepard Jr.|
|Judith Chapman Twitter|
|Judith Chapman Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Judith Chapman|
Judith Shepard aka Judith Chapman (born on 15th November 1951 in Greenville, South Carolina, the United States) is an American actress and also best known for soap opera roles. Scroll down to know a lot more about Judith Shepard aka Judith Chapman.
- 1 Judith Chapman’s Family, Age, Nationality, and Ethnicity
- 2 Judith Chapman: Career as an American actress
- 3 Who is Judith Chapman married to? Husband and Past Affairs
- 4 What Awards & Achievements has she made so far?
- 5 Judith Chapman: Rumors and Controversy
- 6 What is Judith Chapman’s Net Worth in 2020?
- 7 Let’s Know about Judith Chapman’s Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
Judith Chapman’s Family, Age, Nationality, and Ethnicity
Judith Shepard aka Judith Chapman landed on earth on 15th November 1951 in Greenville, South Carolina, the United States. She is the daughter of retired United States Air Force brigadier general Leland C. Shepard Jr. As a sibling, she has an elder sister named Patty Shepard who worked as an actress. However, the details about her mother are under review.
As of 2020, she is 68 years old and belongs to the birth sign Scorpio. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, the information about her educational background is under review.
Judith Chapman: Career as an American actress
- Firstly, Chapman began her acting career with the TV series As the World Turns as Natalie Bannon from 1975 to 1978.
- After that, she appeared in Kojak (1976), Barnaby Jones (1978), Fantasy Island (1978), The Paper Chase (1979), B.J. and the Bear (1980), Buck Rogers in the 25th century (1980), Galactica 1980, The Incredible Hulk (1980), The Love Boat (1981), Darkroom (1982), etc.
- Similarly, Judith played in Knight Rider (1982), Ryan’s Hope (1983), Simon & Simon (1983), Trapper John, M.D. (1983), General Hospital (1984-86), The Accident (1991), Days of Our Lives (1989-91), The Young and the Restless (2005-18), and The Bold and the Beautiful (2014).
- Furthermore, she starred in films like Scalpel (1977), Desire (1983), Return of the Man from U.N.C.L.E. (1983), And God Created Woman (1988), Dead Space (1991), Fire on the Amazon (1993), etc.
- Moreover, Night of the Running Man (1994), 28 Days (2000), The Sweetest Thing (2002), Liz & Dick (2013), and Saugatuck Cures (2015) completes the list of her movies.
Who is Judith Chapman married to? Husband and Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, she married actor, Neilan Tyree on 8th December 1984. They met and began dating each other in 1983. Later, the couple separated in 1986. She has no children. However, she has not linked with any other person. Right now, she is single and is focusing on her career at the moment.
What Awards & Achievements has she made so far?
Speaking of her awards and trophies, she has nominated for Gold Derby Awards for Supporting Actress – Daytime Drama in 2006. Similarly, she has nominated for Soap Opera Digest Awards for Outstanding Actress in a Leading Role on a Daytime Serial in 1986.
Judith Chapman: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
What is Judith Chapman’s Net Worth in 2020?
Shepard is an American actress who makes money from her partial appearances in movies and TV series. According to the sources, Judith Chapman has an estimated net worth of around $10 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Let’s Know about Judith Chapman’s Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The American actress, Judith Chapman stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs unknown. Likewise, Judith holds 6095 followers on Instagram and 6212 followers on Twitter.