Joseph Francis Buck aka Joe Buck (born on 25th April 1969 in St. Petersburg, Florida, the United States) is an American sportscaster who is famous for his roles as lead play-by-play announcer for the network’s National Football League (NFL). Moreover, he has won numerous Sports Emmy Awards and 3× recipient of the National Sportscaster of the Year award.
Joe Buck: Bio, Age, Education
Joseph Francis Buck aka Joe Buck was born on 25th April 1969 in St. Petersburg, Florida, the United States to his parents Jack Buck and Carole Lintzenich. As siblings, he has two brothers Dan Buck, Jack Buck Jr. and five sisters named Beverly, Christine, Julie, Besty, and Bonnie Buck.
As of 2019, he is 50 years old and belongs to the birth sign Taurus. By nationality, he is an American and his ethnicity is White. Talking about his education, he attended St. Louis Country Day School. Later, he joined Indiana University Bloomington.
The American sportscaster, Joe Buck stands at the height of 6 feet & 1 inch and weighs 81 kg. Similarly, Joseph holds 16.3k followers on Instagram, 218k followers on Twitter and 6k followers on Facebook.
Joe Buck: Professional Career
- Firstly, Buck started his broadcasting career in 1989 while he was at Indiana University Bloomington.
- He called play-by-play for the then-Louisville Redbirds, a minor league affiliate of the Cardinals.
- After that, he worked as a reporter for ESPN’s coverage of the Triple-A All-Star Game.
- In 1991, he reported for the St. Louis’ CBS affiliate KMOV and also for the Cardinals on local TV and KMOX Radio.
- Furthermore, in 1994, Fox appointed him at the age of 25 and he became the youngest man ever to announce a regular slate of National Football League games on network TV.
- Moreover, in 1996, he won the title of Fox’s lead play-by-play voice for Major League Baseball.
- In 2002, he became the youngest man to do a national broadcast for a World Series during Fox’s broadcast of the 2002 World Series.
- Similarly, on 14th August 2006, Joe became the host of Fox’s pregame NFL show, Fox NFL Sunday and postgame doubleheader show.
- Likewise, on 5th February 2009, he signed a contract with HBO to host a sports-based talk show for the network called Joe Buck LiveThe Show’s debut on 15th June 2009.
- Besides reporting, Buck has published an autobiography, Lucky Bastard, in 2016.
- During 2018, he has called 20 World Series and 19 All-Star Games for Fox, the most of any play-by-play announcer on network TV.
- Thus, he has appeared in several TV programs such as Pitch, American Dad!, Family Guy, Conan, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and Brockmire; the film Fever Pitch; and in the ‘Carpet Brothers’ sketch on Funny or Die Presents as The Legit Don Stritt.
Joe Buck: Net Worth & Earnings
According to the sources, Joe Buck has an estimated net worth of $15 million as of 2019. Similarly, he earns about $6 million per year from his profession as per the report.
Joe Buck: Personal Life; Wife & Kids
Regarding his love life, he once married Ann Archambault in 1993. They had two daughters named Trudy and Natalie. Unfortunately, the pair divorced after their 8 years of relationship in 2011.
After that, he married Michelle Beisner who is NFL Network and now ESPN reporter and former Bronco cheerleader on 12th April 2014. The former couple welcomed their twin sons named Wyatt Joseph and Blake Andrew 26th April 2018.
Joe Buck: Awards and Achievements
- Sports Emmy Awards
- 3× recipient of the National Sportscaster of the Year award
Facts of Joe Buck
|Full Name:||Joe Buck|
|Birth Date:||April 25, 1969|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Birth Place||St. Petersburg, Florida|
|Education||Indiana University Bloomington|
|Siblings||Dan Buck, Jack Buck Jr., Beverly, Christine, Julie, Besty, and Bonnie Buck|
|Kids||Trudy, Natalie, Wyatt Joseph and Blake Andrew|
|Joe Buck Facebook|
|Joe Buck Twitter|
|Joe Buck Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Joe Buck|