Jodie Sweetin Wiki, Bio, Age, TV Show, Divorce, Net Worth, Instagram
Facts of Jodie Sweetin
|Full Name:||Jodie Sweetin|
|Birth Date:||January 19, 1982|
|Profession:||American actress and TV personality|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Break Up||Justin Hodak|
|Net Worth||$800 thousand|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Kids||Zoie and Beatrix|
|Jodie Sweetin Facebook|
|Jodie Sweetin Twitter|
|Youtube||Jodie Sweetin Youtube|
|Jodie Sweetin Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jodie Sweetin|
Jodie Lee-Ann Sweetin aka Jodie Sweetin (born on 19th January 1982 in Los Angeles, California, the United States) is an American actress and TV personality. She is known for her TV series, Full House. In fact, she worked in several movies and TV series during her career in the entertainment industry.
Jodie Sweetin: Bio, Age, Education
Jodie Lee-Ann Sweetin aka Jodie Sweetin was born on 19th January 1982 in Los Angeles, California, the United States to her parents, Sam Sweetin and Janice Sweetin. The details about her siblings are under review. As of 2020, she is 38 years old and belongs to the birth sign Capricorn.
By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she graduated from Los Alamitos High School in 1999. Later, she joined Chapman University in California.
The American actress, Jodie Sweetin stands at the height of 5 feet & 6 inches and weighs 57 kg. Therefore, Jodie holds 2.2 million followers on Instagram, 342k followers on Twitter, 387k followers on Facebook and 3.51k subscribers on YouTube.
Jodie Sweetin: Professional Career
- Firstly, Sweetin began her career with the TV series named The Hogan Family as Pamela Poole in 1987.
- After that, she appeared in Full House (1987-95), The All-New Mickey Mouse Club (1989), Brotherly Love (1996), Party of Five (1999), Yes Dear (2003), Farce of the Penguins (2006), etc.
- Similarly, Jodie played in Pants- Off Dance Off (2007), Redefining Love (2009), Port City (2009), Can’t Get Arrested (2011), Singled Out (20120, Defending Santa (2013), etc.
- Likewise, she starred in The Eric Andre Show (2013), Walt Before Mickey (2015), Fuller House (2016-present), Dancing with the Stars (2016), Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry (2016), etc.
- Furthermore, Lee Ann worked in Hollywood Darlings (2017-18), Finding Santa (2017), My Perfect Romance (2018), Entertaining Christmas (2018), The Talk (2018), Love Under the Rainbow (2019), and Merry & Bright (2019).
According to the sources, Jodie Sweetin has an estimated net worth of around $800 thousand as of 2019. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Jodie Sweetin: Personal Life, Boyfriend & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she married Shaun Holguin, a Los Angeles Police Officer in July 2002. But later in 2006, the couple got divorced. Furthermore, in May 2007, she started dating a film transportation coordinator, Cody Herpin and married him on 14th July in Las Vegas, Nevada.
They gave birth to a daughter named Zoie (12th April 2008). Unfortunately, the couple filed for divorce on 20th April 2010. On 31st August 2011, she gave birth to her second daughter Beatrix along with her boyfriend, Morty Coyle. They engaged in January 2011 and married on 15th March 2012.
However, they divorced in September 2016. Moreover, she announced her engagement with Justin Hodak on 22nd January 2016 but they broke-up on 24th March 2017. As of 2020, she is single.
Jodie Sweetin: Awards and Achievements
- 1990: Young Artist Awards for Outstanding Young Comedienne in a TV series (Full House)
- Writers in Treatment’s Experience, Strength and Hope Award
Jodie Sweetin: Rumors and Controversy
She has never been into any rumors and controversy in her life.