Model and Actress
Facts of Jodie Kidd
|Full Name:||Jodie Kidd|
|Birth Date:||September 25, 1978|
|Profession:||English fashion model, racing driver, actress and TV personality|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Dating||Joseph Edward Bates|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birth Place||Guildford, Surrey|
|Education||St. Michael’s School|
|Mother||Wendy Madeleine Kidd|
|Siblings||Jemma Kidd and Jack Kidd|
|Kids||Indio Vianini Kidd|
|Jodie Kidd Twitter|
|Jodie Kidd Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jodie Kidd|
Jodie Elizabeth Kidd aka Jodie Kidd (born on 25th September 1978 in Guildford, Surrey, England) is an English fashion model, racing driver, actress, and TV personality. In 2014, Kidd became the face of Jaeger’s AW/14 campaign.
Jodie Kidd: Bio, Age, and Education
Jodie Elizabeth Kidd aka Jodie Kidd was born on 25th September 1978 in Guildford, Surrey, England to her parents, Johnny Kidd and Wendy Madeleine Kidd. Her father is the businessman and former showjumper whereas her mother runs the Holders Festival on Barbados.
As siblings, she has a sister and brother named Jemma Kidd and Jack Kidd respectively. As of 2019, she is 41 years old and belongs to the birth sign Libra. By nationality, she is English and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended St. Michael’s School.
The English TV personality, Jodie Kidd at the height of 6 feet 1 inch and weighs 48 kg. She has hazel eyes. And her hair is blonde in color. At last, she is highly active on social media sites such as Instagram and Twitter. Likewise, Jodie holds 86.5k followers on Instagram and 32.1k followers on Twitter.
Jodie Kidd: Professional Career
- Firstly, Kidd began her career as a model at the age of 16.
- She featured in campaigns for Chloe ‘Innocence’ perfume and Yves Saint Laurent.
- Similarly, Jodie also appeared on the cover of Elle magazine in Australia, Italy, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden, and the United States and made appearances on The Face and Comme des Garcons.
- In 2014, Kidd became the face of Jaeger’s AW/14 campaign. She was one of three iconic British models who were photographed with their mothers.
- Additionally, she drove a Maserati and has also taken part in several rallies of the Gumball 3000.
- Likewise, she began her TV career from the movie named Prince Valiant in 1997.
- Furthermore, Elizabeth also starred in Mad Cows (1999), Top Gear (2003), Gumball 3000: Drivin’ Me Crazy (2006), Who Do You Think You Are? (2008), Clarkson: Thriller (2008), Countryfile (2010), Top Gear (2011), etc.
- Moreover, she played in Celebrity Antiques Road Trip (2013), Celebrity Masterchef (2014), The Classic Car Show (2015), The Jump (2015), Stars In Their Cars (2016), The Crystal Maze (20170, and Peng Life (2018).
According to the sources, Jodie Kidd has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2019. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Jodie Kidd: Personal Life, Boyfriend & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she married Internet entrepreneur Aidan Butler on 10th September 2005 at St. Peter’s Church, Twineham, West Sussex. Due to their personal matters, they separated after 18 months of their marriage.
Furthermore, Kidd had a relationship with an Argentinian polo player, Andrea Vianini and had a son with him born on 5th September 2011. The couple separated in 2013. Moreover, she married David Blakeley but unfortunately, they separated in January 2015, after four months of marriage. Currently, she is linked with the brand consultancy founder, Joseph Edward Bates.
Jodie Kidd: Awards and Achievements
Speaking of her awards and achievements, she hasn’t won any awards or nominations so far. But we hope she grabs one soon.
Jodie Kidd: Rumors and Controversy
She has never been into any rumors and controversy in her life.