American professional tennis player
Facts of Jessica Pegula
|Full Name:||Jessica Pegula|
|Birth Date:||February 24, 1994|
|Profession:||American professional tennis player|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birth Place||Buffalo, New York|
|Siblings||Kelly, Matthew, Michael, and Laura|
|Jessica Pegula Twitter|
|Jessica Pegula Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jessica Pegula|
Jessica Pegula (born 24th February 1994 in Buffalo, New York, the United States) is an American professional tennis player who has been making her career in sports since 2009. In fact, she has won her first career WTA singles title, defeating Camila Giorgi in the Citi Open on 4th August 2019. Scroll down to know a lot more about Jessica Pegula.
- 1 Jessica Pegula Bio, Age, Nationality and Education
- 2 Jessica Pegula: Professional Career
- 3 Who is she dating? Partner & Past Affairs
- 4 What Trophies & Titles have she grabbed till date?
- 5 Rumors and Controversy
- 6 How much is her Net Worth & Income in 2020?
- 7 Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
Jessica Pegula Bio, Age, Nationality and Education
The American professional tennis player, Jessica Pegula landed on earth on 24th February 1994 in Buffalo, New York, the United States to her American parents, Terry Pegula and Kim Pegula. Later, she was adopted at the age of 5 by her foster parents, Ralph and Marilyn Kerr. Her father is a billionaire businessman, real estate investor, and principal owners of the NHL team, Buffalo Sabres and the NFL team, and Buffalo Bills.
Her mother is the president of Pegula Sports and Entertainment. She grew up with her two siblings, Kelly and Matthew, and two half-siblings, Michael and Laura. As of 2020, she is 26 years old and belongs to the zodiac sign Pisces. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her educational background, the information is under review.
Jessica Pegula: Professional Career
- She began her professional career in tennis in 2009 and received a wild card exemption into the main draw of the US Open doubles tournament in August 2011.
- Similarly, she earned another wild card entry to Indian Wells in March 2012 where she defeated players, Bojana Jovanovski and Paula Ormaechea.
- Likewise, Jessica made her Grand Slam singles debut at the 2015 US Open as a qualifier.
- Furthermore, she made her breakthrough when she won her first career WTA singles title, defeating Camila Giorgi in the Citi Open on 4th August 2019.
- Moreover, she has set to make her World TeamTennis debut joining the Orlando Storm in 2020.
Who is she dating? Partner & Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, it seems like she is dating a guy named Taylor Gahagen. She has been sharing photos with this handsome guy in her Instagram posts. But we don’t know if it’s true or not but we shall soon update the information about her personal life.
What Trophies & Titles have she grabbed till date?
Speaking of her wins, she has won her first career WTA singles title, defeating Camila Giorgi in the Citi Open on 4th August 2019.
Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never involved in any rumors and controversy in her life. Thus, she has maintained a clear image in the media.
How much is her Net Worth & Income in 2020?
Jessica is an American professional tennis player who has been making her career in sports since 2009. According to the sources, Jessica Pegula has an estimated net worth of about $2 million as of 2020. However, the information about her annual salary is not available over the internet.
Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The American professional tennis player, Jessica Pegula stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches or 1.7 meters and weighs 70 kg or 154 lbs. Likewise, Pegula holds 8k followers on Instagram and 17.3k followers on Twitter.