Jennie Kim Wiki, Bio, Age, Dating, Black pink, Album, Song
Singer and Rapper
Facts of Jennie Kim
|Full Name:||Jennie Kim|
|Birth Date:||January 16, 1996|
|Profession:||South Korean singer and rapper|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Hair Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||Seoul Capital Area|
|Education||Chungdam High School|
|Jennie Kim Facebook|
|Jennie Kim Twitter|
|Jennie Kim Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jennie Kim|
Jennie Kim (born on 16th January 1996 in Seoul Capital Area, South Korea) is a South Korean singer and rapper. She debuted as a member of the girl group “Blackpink” in August 2016 under YG Entertainment.
Jennie Kim: Bio, Age, Education
Jennie Kim was born on 16th January 1996 in Seoul Capital Area, South Korea. The name of her parents is not mentioned. However, her father owns a hospital and her mother is a director and shareholder of the media company. She is the only child of her parents.
As of 2020, she is 24 years old and belongs to the birth sign Capricorn. By nationality, she is a Korean and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended Waihowhai Intermediate School and then went to ACG Parnell College. Later, she joined Cheongdam Middle School and Chungdam High School.
The Korean singer, Jennie Kim stands at a height of 5 feet & 4 inches and weighs 55 kg. Therefore, Jennie holds 23.6 million followers on Instagram, 97.8k followers on Twitter and 67k followers on Facebook.
Jennie Kim: Professional Career
- On 1st June 2016, Kim became the first member to be revealed for YG’s new girl group.
- She debuted in the girl group, Blackpink with the release of their single album Square One on 8th August 2016.
- Similarly, the band released their studio album titled Blackpink in Your Area on 5th December 2018.
- Blackpink’s singles include Boombayah (2016), Whistle (2016), Playing with Fire (2016), Stay (2016), As If It’s Your Last (2017), Ddu-Du Ddu-Du (2018), and Kill This Love (2019).
- Furthermore, Jennie released her single album called Solo on 12th November 2018.
- Moreover, some of her other tracks include Special Lee Hi featuring Jennie (2013), GG Be Seungri featuring Jennie (2013), and Black Dragon featuring Jennie (2013).
According to the sources, Jennie Kim has an estimated net worth of around $8 million as of 2019. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Jennie Kim: Personal Life, Boyfriend & Affairs
Regarding her love life, she is neither married nor in a relationship. However, there was a rumor that Jennie and EXO’s Kai were dating. Apart from the rumor, she is single and is focusing on her career at the moment.
Jennie Kim: Awards and Achievements
- 8th Gaon Chart Music Awards for Song of the Year 2019
- 34th Golden Disc Awards for Digital Bonsang 2020
Jennie Kim: Rumors and Controversy
She has never been into any rumors and controversy in her life. She likes to stay away from the spotlight.