Jaimie Lauren Alexander aka Jaimie Alexander (born on 12th March 1984 in Greenville, South Carolina, the United States) is an American actress. Mostly, the actress is famous for portraying the role of Jessi on the TV series, Kyle XY and Sif in the 2011 superhero film Thor and its sequel in 2013.
Jaimie Alexander’s Family, Age, Nationality, and Education
Jaimie Lauren Alexander aka Jaimie Alexander was born on 12th March 1984 in Greenville, South Carolina, the United States to her parents, David Curtis Tarbush and Nita Carol Tarbush. She grew up with her siblings: David Curtis Tarbush Jr., Matt Tarbush, Chance Tarbush, and Christopher Brady Tarbush.
As of 2020, she is 36 years old and belongs to the birth sign Pisces. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she graduated from Colleyville Heritage High School.
Jaimie Alexander: Journey from Zero to Stardom
- Firstly, Alexander kicked off her acting career with the movie, Squirrel Trap in the role of Sara in 2004.
- After that, she appeared in films like Rest Stop (2006), The Other Side (2006), Hallowed Ground (2007), Thor (2011), Loosies (2012), Savannah (2013), The Last Stand (2013), Collision (2013), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Broken Vows (2016), and London Fields (2018).
- Similarly, Jaimie debuted in TV series with the role of Tammy in the show It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia in 2005.
- Likewise, she played in series such as Watch Over Me (2006-07), Kyle XY (2007-09), Nurse Jackie (2011), Covert Affairs (2011), Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2014-15), Blindspot (2015-present), The Brink (2015), Talking with Chris Hardwick (2017), and Ridiculousness (2018).
- Furthermore, Lauren has made her appearances in music videos, web series and also worked in video games.
Who is Jaimie Alexander Dating? Boyfriend and Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, she dated American actor and producer, Peter Facinelli in 2012 whom she met on the set of Loosies. The couple became engaged in March 2015 but separated in February 2016. According to the sources, Jaimie is dating Tom Pelphrey.
What Awards & Nominations has she made so far?
Speaking of awards and nominations, she has been nominated for Saturn Awards for Best Supporting Actress on Television in 2008 and Scream Awards for Best Supporting Actress and Breakout Performance- Female in 2011. Moreover, she won the 10th Action Icon Awards for Action Iconic Award in 2017.
Jaimie Alexander: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
What is Jaimie Alexander’s Net Worth in 2020?
Lauren is an American actress who makes money from her movies, TV series and TV shows. According to the sources, Jaimie Alexander has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Let’s Know about Jaimie Alexander’s Body Curves, Height, Weight and Social Media
The American actress, Jaimie Alexander stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 58 kg. Similarly, she has the perfect figure with the body measurement of 35-25-36 inches. Likewise, Jaimie holds 953k followers on Instagram, she got neither Facebook nor Twitter account.
Facts of Jaimie Alexander
|Full Name:||Jaimie Alexander|
|Birth Date:||March 12, 1984|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Break Up||Peter Facinelli|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Birth Place||Greenville, South Carolina|
|Education||Colleyville Heritage High School|
|Father||David Curtis Tarbush|
|Mother||Nita Carol Tarbush|
|Siblings||David Curtis Tarbush Jr., Matt Tarbush, Chance Tarbush and Christopher Brady Tarbush|
|Jaimie Alexander Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jaimie Alexander|