Facts of Israel Gutierrez
|Full Name:||Israel Gutierrez|
|Birth Date:||June 26, 1977|
|Profession:||American sports reporter|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Break Up||David Kitchen|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Israel Gutierrez Twitter|
|Israel Gutierrez Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Israel Gutierrez|
Israel Gutierrez (born on 26th June 1977 in South Florida, the United States) is an American sports reporter working for ESPN. Previously, he worked at the Miami Herald and The Palm Beach Post.
Israel Gutierrez: Bio, Age, Education
Israel Gutierrez was born on 26th June 1977 in South Florida, the United States. The information about his parents and siblings are not available. As of 2019, he is 42 years old and belongs to the birth sign Cancer.
By nationality, he is an American and his ethnicity is Mixed. Talking about his education, he attended North Miami Senior High School. Later, he completed his degree from Florida University.
The American sports reporter, Israel Gutierrez stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 70 kg. Similarly, Israel holds 5315 followers on Instagram and 140k followers on Twitter.
Israel Gutierrez: Professional Career
- Firstly, Israel began his career as a sports commentator on ESPN2’s ESPN First Take as part of 1st and 10 with Jay Crawford and Skip Bayless.
- After that, on 1st March 2004, he debuted on Around the Horn.
- The following day, he recorded his first win against Kevin Blackistone.
- Furthermore, Gutierrez appeared for over two years before making his return on 1st August 2012 holding a gold medal in the Around the Horn Summer Games defeating Max Kellerman.
- In November 2008, he started hosting ESPN’s The Sports Reporters and was a regular panelist until the show ended.
- Previously, he worked at the Miami Herald and continues to receive national attention including regular mentions on USsportspages.com.
- Moreover, Israel is a regular guest host on the Dan LeBatard Show and Highly Questionable as well as other ESPN radio shows.
- In addition, he also hosted the radio show Izzy and Spain with ESPN reporter Sarah Spain.
According to the sources, Israel Gutierrez has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2019. Similarly, he earns about $350000 per year from his profession as per the reports.
Israel Gutierrez: Personal Life; Wife & Kids
Regarding his love life, he married to David Kitchen on 12th September 2015. The former couple were dating each other since 2009 and later engaged in February 2014.
However, they separated after being together for so long. After his break up with David, he started dating his boyfriend Anthony Alfonso.
Israel Gutierrez: Awards and Achievements
He hasn’t won any awards and nominations so far.
Israel Gutierrez: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumors and controversy regarding his life.