American political pundit, journalist, and columnist
Facts of Gloria Borger
|Full Name:||Gloria Borger|
|Birth Date:||September 22, 1952|
|Profession:||American political pundit, journalist, and columnist|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Birth Place||New Rochelle, New York|
|Gloria Borger Facebook|
|Gloria Borger Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Gloria Borger|
Gloria Anne Borger aka Gloria Borger (born 22nd September 1952 in New Rochelle, New York, the United States) is an American political pundit, journalist, and columnist. In fact, she works as the chief political analyst at CNN. Scroll down to know a lot more about Gloria Borger.
- 1 Gloria Borger Born, Age, Nationality, and Education
- 2 Gloria Borger: Professional Career
- 3 Who is Gloria Borger Married to? Spouse, Children
- 4 What Awards and Nominations has she received till date?
- 5 Gloria Borger: Rumors and Controversy
- 6 How much is Gloria Borger’s Net Worth in 2020?
- 7 Let’s Know about Gloria Borger’s Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
Gloria Borger Born, Age, Nationality, and Education
A Jewish family was blessed with the birth of the American political pundit, journalist, and columnist, Gloria Anne Borger aka Gloria Borger on 22nd September 1952 in New Rochelle, New York, the United States. Her father owned Borger’s, a distributor of electrical appliances. The details about her mother are not disclosed by any sources. In addition, she has a sibling named Paula Borger.
As of 2020, she is 68 years old and belongs to the zodiac sign Virgo. By nationality, she is an American and her ethnicity is White. Talking about her education, she attended New Rochelle High School and graduated in 1970. Later, she went to Colgate University where she graduated in 1974.
Gloria Borger: Professional Career
- Firstly, Borger began working as a national political correspondent at the news station.
- After that, she became appointed for the CNN network in 2007.
- Additionally, Gloria made her appearances on the shows of CNN such as The Situation Room, and John King, USA.
- Similarly, she also served as a co-anchor of the CNBC’s show titled Capital Report.
- Furthermore, Anne starred on the shows including Face the Nation and 60 Minutes.
- Moreover, she collected all the hearts for covering the ‘Three Mile Island event’ for Newsweek in 1979.
Who is Gloria Borger Married to? Spouse, Children
Regarding her love life, Borger said yes to her husband, Lance Morgan who is a public relations executive. Her Spouse works as a chief communications strategist at Powell Tate, a global public relations and communications leader. The couple gave birth to two sons and one of their name is Evan Morgan. As per the sources, the couple has separated and ended up their marital relationship with a divorce.
What Awards and Nominations has she received till date?
The American political pundit, journalist, and columnist has earned big fame and popularity as a result of her hard work and devotion towards her work. Speaking of her awards and trophies, she has received a National Headliners Award for her 2013 program Marriage Warriors: Showdown at the Supreme Court. Moreover, she received an Emmy nomination for her 2010 piece “The Odd Couple”, profiling attorneys David Boies and Ted Olson.
Gloria Borger: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never involved in any rumors and controversy in her life.
How much is Gloria Borger’s Net Worth in 2020?
Anne is an American political pundit, journalist, and columnist. According to the sources, Gloria Borger has an estimated net worth of about $2.5 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary and earning is still under review.
Let’s Know about Gloria Borger’s Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The American political pundit, journalist, and columnist, Gloria Borger stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inch or 1.77 meter and weighs 63 kg or 139 lbs. Similarly, she owns an hourglass body of 32-24-33 inches. Likewise, Gloria holds 116.6k followers on Twitter and 18k followers on Facebook.