Gary Barlow Wiki, Bio, Age, Wife, Children, Songs, Awards, Instagram
Singer and Songwriter
Facts of Gary Barlow
|Full Name:||Gary Barlow|
|Birth Date:||January 20, 1971|
|Profession:||Singer and Songwriter|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$105 million|
|Hair Color||light brown|
|Birth Place||Frodsham, Cheshire|
|Kids||Daniel, Emily and Daisy|
|Gary Barlow Facebook|
|Gary Barlow Twitter|
|Gary Barlow Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Gary Barlow|
Gary Barlow (born on 20th January 1971 in Frodsham, Cheshire, England) is an English singer, songwriter, pianist, record producer, actor, and film score producer. Generally, he is known as the lead singer of the British pop group, Take That. Additionally, he has won various awards for his contribution to the entertainment industry.
Gary Barlow: Bio, Age, Education
Gary Barlow was born on 20th January 1971 in Frodsham, Cheshire, England to his parents, Colin Barlow and Marge Barlow. As a sibling, he has a brother named Ian Barlow.
As of 2020, he is 49 years old and belongs to the birth sign Aquarius. By nationality, he is English and his ethnicity is White. Talking about his education, he attended Frodsham School.
The American actor, Gary Barlow stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs 76 kg. Likewise, Gary holds 507k followers on Instagram, 4.24 million followers on Twitter, and 730k followers on Facebook.
Gary Barlow: Professional Career
- Firstly, Barlow released his debut studio album titled Open Road on 26th May 1997 including songs like Forever Love, Love Won’t Wait, So Help Me Girl, Open Road, Superhero, and Hang on in There Baby.
- After that, he released his second studio album called Twelve Months Eleven Days on 11th October 1999 including songs such as Stronger, For All That You Want, and Lie to Me.
- Similarly, Gary issued his another studio album entitled Sing on 28th May 2012 which consists of the tracks: Shame, and Sing.
- Likewise, he issued his last studio album named Since I Saw You Last on 25th November 2013 listing tracks like Let Me Go, Face to Face, and Since I Saw You Last.
- Furthermore, Barlow worked as a featured artist in the songs like Can You Feel the Love Tonight with Elton John, Everybody Hurts with Haiti, Teardrop with The Collective, I Should’ve Followed You Home with Agnetha Faltskog, and Get Ready with Smokey Robinson.
- Moreover, he appeared on TV show Gary Barlow: On Her Majesty’s Service and in a movie named Keith Lemon: The Film in 2012.
- Additionally, he made his appearance in various music videos such as Mixed Signals, Since I Saw You Last, Face to Face, Let Me Go, Forever Autumn, Sing, Teardrop, Shame, Stronger, and so on.
According to the sources, Gary Barlow has an estimated net worth of $105 million as of 2019. However, the information about his salary is still under review.
Gary Barlow: Personal Life; Girlfriend & Affairs
Regarding his love life, he married Dawn Andrews, who was a dancer on Take That’s 1995 Nobody Else Tour. The couple has three children: Daniel (2000), Emily (2002), and Daisy (2009). They were expecting their fourth child but on 4th August 2012, he revealed that their daughter, Poppy was stillborn.
Gary Barlow: Awards and Achievements
- Heart for Best Single of 2013
- GQ Award for Outstanding Achievement 2012
- Music Industry Trusts Award Honorary Recognition for Barlow’s contribution to music over the past two decades 2012
- OBE for services to Entertainment and Charity 2012
- Ivor Novello Award for Outstanding Contribution to British Music 2012
- 2012 National Television Award for Outstanding Contribution to Charity
- National Television Award for Best Television Talent Show 2012
- Q Award for Classic Songwriter 2011
- 2011 Q Award for Best Collaboration
- Blue Peter Gold Badge 2010
- Ivor Novello Award for Most Performed Song 2008
- GQ Awards for Man of the Year 2007
- FMQ Awards [Finland] for Best Single 1997
- Echo Awards for Best Single 1997
- Ivor Novello Award 1996
- Billboard International Hit of the Year 1996
- Ivor Novello Award for the Song of the Year 1995
- 1994 Ivor Novello Award for Best Contemporary Song
- Ivor Novello Award for Songwriter of the Year Award 1993
Gary Barlow: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumor and controversy regarding his life.