Singer and Songwriter
Facts of Garth Brooks
|Full Name:||Garth Brooks|
|Birth Date:||February 7, 1962|
|Profession:||American singer and songwriter|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$350 million|
|Birth Place||Tulsa, Oklahoma|
|Education||Oklahoma State University|
|Father||Troyal Raymond Brooks|
|Siblings||Betsy Smittle, Jerry Smittle, Jim Smittle and Kelly Brooks|
|Kids||Taylor Mayne Pearl, August Anna, and Allie Colleen Brooks|
|Garth Brooks Facebook|
|Garth Brooks Twitter|
|Garth Brooks Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Garth Brooks|
Troyal Garth Brooks aka Garth Brooks (born on 7th February 1962 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the United States) is an American singer and songwriter. According to the RIAA, he is the best-selling solo albums artist in the United States, and the world’s best-selling artists of all time having sold more than 170 million records. Moreover, he has won a number of awards including two Grammy Awards and 17 American Music Awards.
- 1 Garth Brooks: Early Life; Age, Ethnicity, Education
- 2 Garth Brooks: Career of an American singer and songwriter
- 3 Who is Garth Brooks Married to? Past Affair, Spouse
- 4 Garth Brooks: Accolades and Accomplishment
- 5 Has Garth Brooks Been in Rumors and Controversy?
- 6 What is the Billionaire, Garth’s Net Worth in 2020?
- 7 Body Physique; Height, Weight & Social Media Fans of Garth Brooks
Garth Brooks: Early Life; Age, Ethnicity, Education
Troyal Garth Brooks aka Garth Brooks was born on 7th February 1962 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the United States to his parents, late Troyal Raymond Brooks (1931-2010) and Colleen Carroll (1929-1999). He grew up along with his sister, Betsy Smittle and three brothers: Jerry Smittle, Jim Smittle, and Kelly Brooks. As of 2020, he is 58 years old and belongs to the birth sign, Aquarius.
By nationality, he is an American and his ethnicity is White. Talking about his education, he received a scholarship from Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, where he competed in the javelin. Furthermore, he graduated with a degree in advertising in 1984.
Garth Brooks: Career of an American singer and songwriter
- Firstly, Brook started his singing career with the release of his debut studio album, Garth Brooks on 12th April 1989.
- After that, he released albums like No Fences (1990), Ropin’ the Wind (1991), Beyond the Season (1992), The Chase (1992), In Pieces (1993), Fresh Horses (1995), Sevens (1997), The Life of Chris Gaines (1999), etc.
- Similarly, Garth recorded albums such as Garth Brooks and the Magic of Christmas (1999), Scarecrow (2001), The Lost Sessions (2005), Man Against Machine (2014), Christmas Together (2016), Gunslinger (2016), and Fun (TBA).
- Likewise, he came up with compilation albums including The Garth Brooks Collection (1994), The Hits (1994), Songs from Call Me Claus (2001), and The Ultimate Hits (2007).
- Furthermore, Troyal has also made his television appearances in various TV shows and series too.
Who is Garth Brooks Married to? Past Affair, Spouse
Regarding his love life, he married songwriter Sandy Mahl on 24th May 1986. The couple welcomed their daughters: Taylor Mayne Pearl (1992), August Anna (1994), and Allie Colleen Brooks (1996).
Brook and Sandy ended their marriage relation by filing for divorce on 6th November 2000 which was finalized on 17th December 2001. Later, Garth married an American country music artist and chef, Trisha Yearwood on 10th December 2005.
Garth Brooks: Accolades and Accomplishment
- Academy of Country Music Awards: 1989-2001, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2014, 2016
- American Music Awards: 1991-1999, 2002, 2008, 2014
- ASCAP Awards: 1993, 1999, 2014
- Billboard Music Awards: 1991-1993, 1995-1999, 2002, 2014
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards: 1997, 2000
- Canadian Country Music Association: 1996
- CMT Music Awards: 1991
- Country Music Association Awards: 1990-1999, 2002, 2015-17, 2019
- GLAAD Media Awards: 1993
- Grammy Awards: 1991, 1997
- Grammy on the Hill Awards: 2010
- iHeartRadio Music Awards: 2016
- Juno Awards: 1992, 1993
- NAACP Image Awards: 1996
- People’s Choice Awards: 1992-1997, 2001, 2002
- Radio Music Awards: 2000
- Songwriters Hall of Fame Awards: 2002
- SoundExchange Awards: 2015
- World Music Awards: 1992-1996, 2014
Has Garth Brooks Been in Rumors and Controversy?
However, there is no rumor and controversy regarding his life.
What is the Billionaire, Garth’s Net Worth in 2020?
Brook is an American country music star who makes money from his studio albums and songs. According to the sources, Garth Brooks achieves an estimated net worth of over $350 million as of 2020. However, the information about his salary is under review.
Body Physique; Height, Weight & Social Media Fans of Garth Brooks
The American singer, Garth Brooks stands at the height of 6 feet and weighs 87 kg. Likewise, Garth holds 1.4 million followers on Instagram, 535.8k followers on Twitter and 2 million followers on Facebook.