Deion Sanders Wiki, Bio, Age, Divorce, Dating, Kid, Football and Net Worth
Facts of Deion Sanders
|Full Name:||Deion Sanders|
|Birth Date:||August 9, 1967|
|Profession:||American football player, baseball player and sports analyst|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Divorce||Carolyn Chambers and Pilar Sanders|
|Net Worth||$40 million|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||Fort Myers, Florida|
|Education||Florida States University|
|Kids||Deion Jr. , Deiondra, Shilo, Shelomi Golenzer and Shedeur|
|Deion Sanders Facebook|
|Deion Sanders Twitter|
|Deion Sanders Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Deion Sanders|
Deion Luwynn Sanders Sr. aka Deion Sanders (born on 9th August 1967 in Fort Myers, Florida, the United States) is a retired American football player, baseball player and sports analyst who played for the National Football League (NFL) for 14 seasons. Moreover, he is a member of the Atlanta Falcons, Dallas Cowboys, and the Baltimore Ravens.
Deion Sanders: Bio, Age, Education
Deion Luwynn Sanders Sr. aka Deion Sanders was born on 9th August 1967 in Fort Myers, Florida, the United States to his parents Mims Sanders and Connie Knight. As a sibling, he has a sister named Tracy Knight.
As of 2019, he is 52 years old and belongs to the birth sign Leo. By nationality, he is an American and his ethnicity is Black. Talking about his education, he attended North Fort Myers High School in Texas. Later, he joined Florida State University.
The American footballer, Deion Sanders stands at a height of 6 feet and weighs 93 kg. Deion Sanders holds 1 million followers on Instagram, 1.08 million followers on Twitter and 492k followers on Facebook.
Deion Sanders: Professional Career
- Firstly, he started his professional career in 1989 while he was studying at Florida State University in three sports: Football, Basketball, and Track.
- Furthermore, he became a conference championship when he was in freshman year.
- Impressed with his sports skill, Kansas City Royals drafted him but he didn’t sign the contract with them.
- Later, in 1988, he signed the contract with the New York Yankees.
- In the same year, he began his football career and played in the National Football League (NFL) for 14 years.
- Moreover, he initiated his baseball career when he ran 4.21-second 40-yard dash which ranked the second behind the combined history of Bo Jackson.
- In addition, he signed a 7-year contract with the Dallas Cowboys football club in 1995 at $35 million deal.
- Additionally, he led the Cowboys and won third Super Bowl title in 4 years.
- However, he retired from baseball because he wasn’t able to focus on both sports.
According to the sources, Deion Sanders has an estimated net worth of $40 million as of 2019. Similarly, he earns about $2 million per year from his profession as per the reports.
Deion Sanders: Personal Life; Relationship & Affairs
Regarding his love life, he married twice and divorced twice. He married Carolyn Chambers and welcomed two kids: Deion Jr. and Deiondra. However, they decided to separate and divorced in 1998. After that, he married Pilar Sanders who is an actress.
The couple welcomed three children: Shilo, Shelomi Golenzer and Shedeur. Unfortunately, the divorced in 2013. Currently, he is dating Tracey Edmonds and they have been together since 2012.
Deion Sanders: Awards and Achievements
- Associated Press NFL Defensive Player of the Year (1994)
- Jill Thorpe Award (1988)
- Sl’s All-time College All-Stars (2008)
- Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Sports Promotional Announcement Institutional (2014)
Deion Sanders: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumors and controversy regarding his life.