Daya Bio, Age, Career, Personal life, Award, Body frame,Income,Instagram
American singer and songwriter
Facts of Daya
|Birth Date:||October 24, 1998|
|Profession:||American singer and songwriter|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Education||Mt. Lebanon High School|
|Siblings||Rachel Tandon, Avery Tandon, Mariana Tandon, and Celia Tandon|
|View more / View less Facts of Daya|
Grace Martine Tandon aka Daya (23rd October 1998 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the United States) is an American singer and songwriter who stepped into the industry in 2015. Moreover, Grace gained limelight and popularity with her song with The Chainsmokers titled Don’t Let Me Down which came up in 2016. Scroll down to know a lot more about Daya.
Daya Bio, Age, Nationality, and Education
Grace Martine Tandon aka Daya, an American singer and songwriter was born on 24th October 1998 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the United States. She was born to her parents, Hans Tandon and Christine Tandon. As siblings, she has four sisters: Rachel Tandon, Avery Tandon, Mariana Tandon, and Celia Tandon.
As of 2020, she is 22 years old and belongs to the zodiac sign Scorpio. By nationality, she belongs to American nationality and her ethnicity is white. Talking about her educational background, she attended St. Bernard School and later joined Mt. Lebanon High School from where she graduated. She also went to the Accelerando Music Conservatory.
- Daya started her singing career when she released her first EP titled Daya on 4th September 2015.
- Similarly, she released her first-ever studio album entitled Sit Still Look Pretty on 7th October 2016 which included singles like Hide Away, Sit Still Look Pretty, and Words.
- Her further tracks include New (2017), Safe (2018), Insomnia (2019), Forward Motion (2019), Left Me Yet (2019), Keeping It in the Dark (2019), Wanted (2019), Older (2020), First Time (2020), etc.
- Furthermore, Grace gained limelight and popularity with her song with The Chainsmokers titled Don’t Let Me Down which came up in 2016.
- As a featured artist, she came up with songs such as Feel Good (2017), and I Wanna Know (2018).
Is she single or dating? Personal Life; Past Affairs
Regarding her love life, she is not dating anyone at the moment. In other words, she is probably single right now. About her sexuality, she came out publicly as bisexual in October 2018 for National Coming Out Day. There is no record of her past relationships, thus the information about her past affairs has remained a secret so far.
What awards has she won till date?
Tandon is an American singer and songwriter who began her career in the entertainment industry in 2015. Moreover, she is working hard to improve her skills and bring the best version of herself. Speaking of her awards and nominations, she has won the following awards:
- Grammy Awards for Best Dance Recording 2017
- WDM Radio Awards for Best Trending Track 2017
Has she involved in any rumors or controversy?
She has never involved herself in any kind of rumor and controversy. In other words, she has maintained a better and clear image in the media.
How much is her Income & Salary today?
Martine is an American singer and songwriter who makes a decent amount of money from her profession. According to the sources, Daya has an estimated net worth of about $4 million as of 2020. However, the information about her salary is under review.
Let’s Know about her Body Shape, Height, Weight, and Social Media
The American model and songwriter, Daya stands at the height of 5 feet & 2 inches or 1.6 m and weighs 55 kg or 121 lbs. Similarly, she owns a body with a body measurement of 32-26-34 inches.
Furthermore, she looks amazingly beautiful with her light brown hair and a pair of light brown eyes. Likewise, Daya holds 493k followers on Instagram, 280k followers on Facebook, and 748k subscribers on YouTube.