David Zaslav Wiki, Bio, Age, Career, Wife & Kids, Net Worth, Award, Height
President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Inc.
Facts of David Zaslav
|Full Name:||David Zaslav|
|Birth Date:||January 15, 1960|
|Profession:||President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Inc.|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$200 million|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York|
|Education||Boston University School of Law|
|Kids||Jordan Zaslav, Jamie Zaslav and Pam Eisinger|
|David Zaslav Twitter|
|David Zaslav Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of David Zaslav|
David Zaslav (born 15th January 1960 in Brooklyn, New York, the United States) is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Inc., a position he has held since January 2007. Scroll down to know a lot more about David Zaslav.
- 1 David Zaslav: Early Life; Born, Age, Education
- 2 David Zaslav’s Professional Career
- 3 Is David Zaslav Single, Married or Divorced?
- 4 David Zaslav: Awards and Achievements
- 5 Has David Zaslav Been in Rumors and Controversy?
- 6 What is David Zaslav’s Net Worth and Salary in 2020?
- 7 Physical Appearance; Height, Weight & Social Media of David Zaslav
David Zaslav: Early Life; Born, Age, Education
The President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Inc., David M. Zaslav aka David Zaslav was born and brought up on 15th January 1960 in Brooklyn, New York, the United States. The details about his parents and siblings are not disclosed in any source. As of 2020, he is 60 years old and belongs to the birth sign, Capricorn.
By nationality, he owns American citizenship and belongs to White ethnicity. Talking about his education, he attended Binghamton University and received a bachelor’s degree in science. And later, he went to Boston University School of Law where he graduated with JD honors in 1985 and began his career as an attorney with LeBoeuf, Lamb, Lieby and MacRae in New York.
David Zaslav’s Professional Career
- After graduation, David began his professional career as president of Cable and Domestic TV and New Media Distribution at NBC.
- Similarly, he became the CEO of Discovery in January 2007 and began trading as a public company on the Nasdaq stock exchange.
- Furthermore, Zaslav established a partnership with BAMTech in November 2016 to launch BAMTech Europe.
- Likewise, in November 2018, Discovery announced another partnership with Tiger Woods and Discovery’s GolfTV.
- Moreover, he also established a partnership with the World Wild Life Fund for Project C.A.T. whose objective is to fund and raise awareness to conserve over a million acres of land in Bhutan and India for Tiger habitats.
Is David Zaslav Single, Married or Divorced?
Regarding his love life, Zaslav exchanged rings with Pam Zaslav in 1987. As a result, the married couple is blessed with two sons: Jordan Zaslav and Jamie Zaslav and a daughter named Pam Eisinger. It’s been 33 years they have been together and there is no rumor of their separation or other affairs.
David Zaslav: Awards and Achievements
Speaking of his awards and achievements, he has received the:
- Fred Dressler Leadership Award is given by Syracuse Unversity’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications in 2014.
- Steven J. Ross Humanitarian Award from the UJA-Federation of New York in 2012.
- Susan Newhouse & SI Newhouse Award of Hope for his support of the Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration (AFTD) in 2016.
- Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Ripple of Hope Award in 2018.
Has David Zaslav Been in Rumors and Controversy?
He has never involved in any kind of rumor and controversy in his life.
What is David Zaslav’s Net Worth and Salary in 2020?
David is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Inc. According to the sources, David Zaslav has an estimated net worth of $200 million as of the year 2020. Additionally, he receives an annual salary of $150 million for his service.
Physical Appearance; Height, Weight & Social Media of David Zaslav
The President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Inc., David Zaslav stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches i.e. 1.64 meters, and weighs 63 kg or 139 lbs. Similarly, David holds 2355 followers on Instagram and 389 followers on Twitter.