Daniel Handler Wiki, Bio, Age, Spouse, Book, Upcoming Movie, Twitter
Writer and Musician
Facts of Daniel Handler
|Full Name:||Daniel Handler|
|Birth Date:||February 28, 1970|
|Profession:||American writer and musician|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birth Place||San Francisco, California|
|Daniel Handler Facebook|
|Daniel Handler Twitter|
|Daniel Handler Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Daniel Handler|
Daniel Handler aka Lemony Snicket (born on 28th February 1970 in San Francisco, California, the United States) is an American writer and musician. He is best known for his A Series of Unfortunate Events, a 13-book collection of unhappy morality tales for older children published between 1999 and 2006.
Know About Daniel Handler; Family, Age, Ethnicity
Daniel Handler aka Lemony Snicket was born on 28th February 1970 in San Francisco, California, the United States to his parents, Louis Handler and Sandra Handler. As a sibling, he grew up with his younger sister named Rebecca Handler. As of 2020, he is 50 years old and belongs to the birth sign, Pisces.
By nationality, he is an American and his ethnicity is White. Talking about his education, he attended Commodore Sloat Elementary, Herbert Hoover Middle School, and Lowell High School. Later, he joined Wesleyan University and graduated in 1992.
Daniel Handler: American Novelist and Musician
- Handler published his first book The Basic Eight in 1998 after getting rejected 37 times.
- He wrote his second novel, Watch Your Mouth. Similarly, Daniel published Adverbs, a collection of short stories in April 2005.
- In January 2011, he issued another book, Why We Broke Up which received a 2012 Michael L. Printz honor award.
- Likewise, Handler released We Are Pirates on 3rd February 2015 and his most recent novel, All the Dirty Parts was published in May 2017.
- Furthermore, he wrote the best-selling series of 13 novels A Series of Unfortunate Events from 1999 to 2006.
- From 2012-2015, Daniel published the four-part series All the Wrong Questions under the book Lemony Snicket.
- Apart from this, he released his tracks like 69 Love Songs, Hyacinths and Thistles, The Tragic Treasury, Distortion, Nevermind the Context, The Composer is Dead, Realism, Barricade, and Love at the Bottom of the Sea.
- Moreover, Handler appeared in TV shows such as Rick (2003), Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004), and Kill the Poor (2006).
- In 2017, he wrote the play, Imaginary Comforts, or The story of The Ghost of The Dead Rabbit, performed at the Berkeley Repertory Theatre.
Daniel Handler: Personal Life, Who is his Wife & Kids?
Regarding his love life, he married a graphic artist Lisa Brown whom he met in the college. The couple have a son named Otto Handler (2003). Daniel and Lisa are having a great time together with their son and there is no issue or rumor of their separation or divorce.
Daniel Handler: Recognition and Achievements
- Hollywood Music In Media Awards (HMMA) for Best Original Main Title Theme 2017
- WGA Award for Children’s Episodic and Specials 2017
Has Daniel Handler Been in Rumors and Controversy?
There is no rumor and controversy regarding his life.
What be Daniel Handler’s Earnings & Wealth today?
Lemony earns money from his books, music, movies and TV series. According to the sources, Daniel Handler has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2020. However, the information about his salary is under review.
Daniel Handler: Physique; Height Weight & Social Media
The American writer and musician, Daniel Handler stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs under review. Likewise, Daniel holds 1043 followers on Instagram, 20k followers on Twitter and 10k followers on Facebook.