Facts of Dale Jarrett
|Full Name:||Dale Jarrett|
|Birth Date:||November 26, 1956|
|Profession:||American racer and current sports commentator|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$35 million|
|Hair Color||light brown|
|Birth Place||Conover, North Carolina|
|Siblings||Glenn and Patti|
|Kids||Jason Jarrett (son), Natalee Jarrett and Karsyn Jarrett (daughters)|
|Dale Jarrett Facebook|
|Dale Jarrett Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Dale Jarrett|
Dale Arnold Jarrett aka Dale Jarrett (born on 26th November 1956 in Conover, North Carolina, the United States) is a former American racer and current sports commentator known for winning the Daytona 500 three times in 1993, 1996 and 2000. In fact, he also won the NASCAR Winston Cup Series championship in 1999.
Dale Jarrett: Bio, Age, Education
Dale Arnold Jarrett aka Dale Jarrett was born on 26th November 1956 in Conover, North Carolina, the United States to his parents Ned and Martha. His father competed in the NASCAR Grand National Division between 1953-1966, winning two series championships in 1961 and 1965. As a sibling, he has an older brother named Glenn and a younger sister named Patti.
He is 62 years old (about to be 63 this Nov 2019) and belongs to the birth sign Sagittarius. By nationality, she is an American and his ethnicity is White. Talking about his education, he attended Newton-Conover High School in Texas. Later, he joined the University of South Carolina and completed his studies.
Dale Jarrett stands at the height of 6 feet and weight is under review. Similarly, Jarrett holds 66.1k followers on Twitter and 20k followers on Facebook.
Dale Jarrett: Professional Career
- Jarrett began his professional racing career with the Limited Sportsman Division at Hickory Motor Speedway in 1977.
- Furthermore, Dale faced his first racing competition in 1982 NASCAR Budweiser Late Model where he competed for a car owner. His journey with NASCAR ended in 1986.
- Through this racing performance, he won the hearts of several sponsors and he won the title of NASCAR’s 50 Greatest Driver, USG person of the year and NASCAR Hall of fame inductee in 1998, 2004, 2014 respectively.
- Moreover, from 2000-2005, he signed with United Parcel Service (UPS) and they began a multi-year promotional campaign to make him drive their trademark “Big Brown Truck” in a race.
- Later, in 2008, he finally decided to end his racing career and announced his retirement to join ABC and ESPN as a sports commentator.
According to the sources, Dale Jarrett has an estimated net worth of $35 million as of 2019. Similarly, he earns about $40 thousand per year from his TV career as a racing sports analyst and host as per the reports.
Dale Jarrett: Personal Life; Relationship & Affairs
Regarding his love life, he is single and officially divorced from his former wife. Dale married to Kelley Jarrett in 1984. The couple met each other in 1977 when Dale was a small-time driver and they were dating each other for 6 years.
The couple are blessed with three children: Jason Jarrett (son), Natalee Jarrett and Karsyn Jarrett (daughters). However, the reason behind their divorce was Dale’s affair with Buffy but they denied the allegation.
Dale Jarrett: Awards and Achievements
- 1997, 1999 Richard Petty Driver of the Year
- 1998 NASCAR’s 50 Greatest Drivers
- 2000 Best Driver ESPY Award recipient
- 2014 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee
Dale Jarrett: Rumors and Controversy
There is no rumors and controversy regarding his life.